19.

"It's locked, they're gone."
Taehyung said.

They were outside of y/n's apartment.

Jungkook was staring blankly at the floor,

"We can't ask the neighbors, they might find out about our identity."
Namjoon looked at jungkook and said,

He continued, "But we can ask one of our managers to find her location, a-and i sent jimin and V to run a background check on her, they found a little bit of information."

Jungkook looked at him, he didn't know what to say ,he was thankful because they now knew something about y/n but he also wanted to know why namjoon, without telling or asking him did a background check on his mate.

But it was not the right time to quarrel over something he was feeling grateful for,
Ofc. Only At that moment.

Everyone knew he will ask questions on this topic after finding y/n.

"What do you know? Tell me everything. "

He asked,

"Uh well, she's not from this town, she is from (your town's name) , which is a small town almost like a village. She came here to study and uh...she is..."

Silence**

"What? Tell me?

Namjoon was looking a bit confused, he didn't speak.

"Hyung, what is it?"

Jungkook asked again..,

"She is adopted..,

no one knows her real parents. Not even her foster parents."

Everyone was shocked, (even the author is shocked,😲see I'm jungshook)

"Does she know?"
Jungkook asked looking down,

"I d-don't think she knows."

Namjoon replied,
And continued

"We should focus on finding her jungkook."

Jungkook nodded and spoke,

"She could be there, at her hometown. I should visit that town. The company doesn't know about my mate yet and i don't want them to know about her now. Our trusted manager won't tell anyone."

"...."

"Right....,
Yeah we might find her there"
Namjoon agreed.

"Hyung, you don't have to come. I don't want to trouble you anymore. I've already troubled you enough. I should go alone. You should enjoy the break. Taehyung and hobi needs some alone time too."

"No.., you are our maknae. How can you think like that? We will never leave you alone jungkook. As for taehyung and hoseok..yeah they need their space for now."
Jin said.

"B-but hyung we also want to g-"

"No taehyung.., you can come afterwards but for now stay with your mate."

"What about them? You know they will come. My instinct tells me that they will bring some trouble for us again."
Yoongi said.

"I know but we are fully prepared this time, and i will protect my mate at any cost."
Everyone sighed,

"Yeah, let's get ready."
Namjoon spoke and all of the members got back in their apartment,

Time skip.

"Are we all ready? Do we all have the neccessary things we'll be needing?"

Jin asked everyone eyeing namjoon,