22.

Note:- please read the note at the end.

"There you are, where the hell did you go? People can recognize you easily."
Yoongi said as he watched jungkook on the threshold.

"Wait..,why do u look like you shifted??? Did u?

U...did..*huff
why I'm even asking!!??
Jungkook have u gone mad?!!"

Yoongi said after examining jungkook's condition, his clothes were in a really bad state..,

"I- sorry, i had alot on my mind. I couldn't control. I-I'll talk to u later hyung."
Just as he was about to leave, Namjoon entered.

"Jungkook, did u go to look for y/n? You don't look good. Is your wolf going out of control again?"

"No! Everything's fine. I yeah..,i saw y/n. I don't want to talk about it hyung."

"But i,..i saw something unusual. And i want u to know about it."

Namjoon didn't say anything and grabbed jungkook ,so they can sit.

"Tell me."

"I saw that silhouette from the dream in the forest. It warned me about..y/n. and it was certainly talking about y/n in my dream too."

Namjoon curiously heard everything that happened with jungkook.

"Sigh* Y/n.., she's a mystery. She's not normal ; I think we should keep an eye on her jungkook-ah, if that silhouette is telling the truth then she's not safe anymore. We should dig this matter more."

Jungkook nodded slightly.

Everyone who was present around them, were listening to their conversation.

They soon told about the incident and dream to all of the members so that they could make a plan together, jungkook wasn't talking much..his wolf already felt restless.

He left the conversation and went to his room,

JUNGKOOK'S POV

Sometimes i wonder what is life? Why was i given this life?
What is my purpose? Is it to become everyone's idol and give everyone happiness? But why do i still feel like i have so much more to do?
I don't feel empty anymore since I've found her,
But I'm still not with her..i don't know anything about her, why is it that only my mate had to suffer so much!? Why couldn't she be happy? She has done nothing wrong i just know it, but why she has to be killed? Why did that fucking silhouette say that? She is jeon jungkook's mate! No one absolutely no one, can lay a finger on her.
.
.
.
.
.
*breathes

Junghyun:- calm down. It is making me restless, i would take control and go to her if u don't stop.

"Yeah, as if I'll let you."

"We need to find a way to watch her without her knowing. I've promised her to not bother her. Thanks to you, I've already hurt her."

"She's my MATE! For fuck's sake! I can't live without her for long and you know it she's yours too.., i will go feral if you don't find a way to stay near her. And i wasn't hurting her goddamn, i was just.. i couldn't control, i didn't scent her to hurt her, it was to help her to fasten her healing, and when she told us about that jerk,

*grunts

Yeah! There you go! You are still angry and jealous! Now you know how hard it was to control myself!! I needed to lay my claim on her."

Sigh*

"We can't do it forcefully junghyun, it is wrong and i know it is hard for you to control, it is in our nature..that's why we need this human side to be in our senses or we will hurt our precious mate unintentionally."