8.

Jungkook's pov:-

I was feeling so happy with her, we were now shopping. She doesn't talk much,but just her presence was making me so happy.

"Uh, jungkook i need to buy something, um can you wait here? Pick up the things you want, I'll come back in 2 minutes."

She said nervously,
I wonder what she needs,i can't ask.

"Uh,yeah sure. I'll wait here."
I said.

Y/n's pov

"I need to change my pad, i totally forgot to bring it with me" yeah i use pads.

I told jungkook to wait for me and went to buy them.

10 minutes later

"Where is she? It's already been 10 minutes. Is she alright? Ugh i can't wait anymore"
Jungkook was getting impatient and he went to find y/n on his own.

After searching for 5 minutes, he smelt y/n's scent nd he knew that she's near.

"O-oh, jungkook. I'm sorry i-i couldn't find the things i need. I was looking for them.u-uh, let's go then, shall we?"

Jungkook's pov

She was acting weird, she didn't pay anything and i didn't want to make her uncomfortable so i didn't ask anything.
"Yeah,okey"

We were now outside the mall.

"Are you alright,y/n?" I asked, idk why and how but i could feel that she wasn't feeling well. She was acting strange.

"H-huh?,..y-SHIT!" Y/n was abt to answer me but she suddenly yelled and held her lower abdomen.

"Y/n! W-what happened? What happened tell me? N-no come here and let's go to the doctor"

Author's pov

Jungkook immediately held y/n when he heard her yelling. She was having period cramps. And her period cramps were really worse.

Jungkook held her close to him and worriedly started cupping her face.
Y/n wasn't paying attention due to the immense pain.

"Hey,hey listen y/n. Tell me where is the doctor,which way?" Jungkook asked

"N-no jungkook its okey, i-it's not a big thing. I'm completely fine,no need to go to the doctor." Y/n said gripping her stomach.

"You will only listen to me. Stop with your nonsense, and tell me where's the doctor y/n."

Jungkook said getting angry, y/n looked so malnourished, jungkook still remembers when y/n told him about her health issues which was now making him more frustrated. He was also angry at himself not being there for her when she needed him the most. But it was fate. And jungkook still has so much to know about y/n, only god (&me) knows what will he do when he'll find out about y/n's unforgettable past, and her so called boyfriend.

Y/n was shocked to see jungkook's angry side. She never knew that this little bunny could be so angry and short tempered like a wolf.

"I--jungkook! Take me to the mall's bathroom now!" Y/n was about to say something but suddenly she felt something coming from her throat.
She immediately asked for jungkook's help, and jungkook without asking any question took her to the bathroom.

10 minutes later

Jungkook's pov

I was getting hella worried, she was still in the bathroom, nd i couldn't go wih her. I was AGAIN getting impatient, my wolf was worried. My forehead was all sweaty. She was vomiting?
But why?