11.

"Taehyung! Pick her up nd take her to the hospital now!! Jimin let's go quickly"
hoseok instructed the two nd went after them alongside with hwasa.

"Shit! Fucking shit!! Just why?" Hoseok said shouting a lil. He was really worried nd tensed.

"Hyung, I'm worried. Will she be fine? W-what if she d-gulp*dies?" Taehyung asked worriedly.

"No, she won't..just think positive tae don't say these things please." Hobi said

One hour later.

"Doctor! How's she now? Is she still unconscious?" Hwasa asked the doctor.

"She's out of danger now, she's very weak rn because of blood loss and she also took alot of different pills, so she'll stay unconscious for a while, she could've died, she tried to kill herself you guys should inform her parents. And she needs therapy, her heart is also weak nd her mental health doesn't seem good" the doctor said being frustrated.

"Y-yeah she had depression n she still gets panic attacks, n-nd we've informed her parents. They're out of the country rn. So they couldn't come" hwasa said

She lied, she didn't inform her parents. She knew y/n wouldn't like this nd her mother will also take stress so hwasa didn't tell them.

"Hoseok, s-she's fine now. But still unconscious. I'm s-so worried" hwasa said

"Don't take stress, she'll be fine , think positive hwasa-ssi" hoseok answered.

"E-eat something please" jimin said nd hwasa just looked at the ground, she knew what they were. But the situation wasn't right to talk.

"Y-yeah ok" she replied.

Hoseok,jimin nd taehyung..they three were hella worried about y/n nd their maknae, they didn't know how will they tell the maknae about y/n's condition, nd what will he do after knowing, will he be able to handle himself? Now they know why the maknae was in so much pain. He could actually feel his mate's pain even if they've not fully mated.

Namjoon calling...

"Hey, where are you three? Did u find y/n's house? Where's she? I told u to come quickly..jungkook is still crying. He's not opening the door."

Silence...

"Helo? Hoseok? What is it? Is something wrong? Why're not u saying something?"
Namjoon asked getting extremely serious.

The three didn't know what to say nd how to say.

"H-hyung..nothing is fine hyung. We don't know what to do. How will we tell jungkook about this hyung, I'm really scared" jimin said

"Wdym? What happened? Jimin tell me what's wrong? Where are you guys now? Where's y/n?"

"W-we are at the hospital and y/n, s-she is- she tried to kill herself hyung"  jimin said.

Jimin was really at the verge of crying. He was really worried for the maknae they all were, but he was more sensitive to these kind of things nd a certain someone from a distant was also crying which made him more sad.

"W-what? W-why? Oh my god! Why did she ? how could she think of killing herself...., what's the reason?"

Namjoon said disbelieving.

"We don't know namjoon , her bestfrd is also here..we heard her saying that y/n had depression nd she still gets panic attacks, but she didn't tell us anything about her past n present."