HEY...

..hey..so..it's my birthday today..and well..I'm sad..like everytime.

My "boyfriend" still hasn't..wished me,
The part in this ff where hyunjin cheats on y/n..and does..everything to her..like..self torturing..their fucked up relationship.

It's all real..it's my story..and jungkook is my escape..in my head.

But well..i can't do anything..our families know about our relationship and he is i think he isn't cheating anymore..last time he did..was 2 years ago..but..if he does it this time..I'll surely block him. And..something happened related to my family.

My family is very supportive and loving. But my uncle..and his family..have done some things..that..just make me want to hit them. They did something today too. They don't live with us but still. They get jealous of everything we do.

I just passed an exam which is required to go to abroad. So,..I'll leave my country soon , I'll study and do jobs there.
So..wish me luck.

I'm..i don't feel good. I feel miserable. But this..will pass too. It's just how life is.

I miss my dad too..he was sick in these days..he passed away on 20 November,2012.

So..yeah.

Don't have anyone to share these things with, so..i just..shared here. I'm so grateful and lucky to have you all.
I love you all.
Take care.