20.

"She kept walking on the path but she didn't know where she would reach, she didn't know the destination. She had to kept walking on that path no matter what, the path that everyone has to keep walking on for the rest of their life.

Some paths are short and neat, there could be some stones for someone or there could be some pits for someone, no one's path is easy to walk on and someone's is that tough and miserable that one decides to end his/her life.

"Y/n's path could be counted in the miserable ones."

"She started her path in an early age. In her path, the first thing she faced was a ruthless animal who fed on her dignity, a girl's dignity is her body. A woman does everything to keep her body protected from those wild animals who want to completely devour women.
But the animal that y/n faced didn't completely devour her dignity or he wasn't able to, there still was hope in her heart because that animal went away and slowly y/n continued on walking her path but again an another animal came and did exactly the same and it again went back to his cage after giving her some wounds, no one dressed her wounds but she kept on walking in hope ,
hope to get someone on her path with whom she could walk and with the one who could save her from the wild animals, pits and the thorns, someone who could dress her wounds if she wasn't to be saved. She then got hurt by thorns and her old wounds were also fresh as a daisy but she didn't stop. She cried in pain but she didn't stop.

She then encountered an another wild animal who......unsurprisingly did the same. That day she stopped and cried. Her dignity was damaged by now. Her clothes were damaged."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"What was more hurting that those three wild animals were a part of her own family.
But she after some time continued on walking."

Present

"Mom, i can't eat anymore. I'm already full."

They all were sitting together, y/n's dad was talking with hwasa about her parents and her mother well,she continue on filling her plate with food.
Y/n has never eaten this much since she left her town.
She didn't want to eat but she couldn't argue with her mother.

"You need to eat more y/n. What has happened to you. Look at yourself! You look like a zombie,a skinny zombie."

Her parents noticed alot of changes in her appearance and personality but they decided not to ask.

"Alright sarah, let her be now. Don't force her."

Y/n's dad chuckled seeing their little quarrel,

"We missed you so much y/n. You aren't going anywhere anytime soon now. Spend time with us as much as you can, we are getting old. God knows when-"

"Ok! Papa don't say anything further. Don't even try to say things like that papa. And I'm not going anywhere."

Y/n said as he hugged her dad tightly.
She was feeling happy now that she was finally with her parents.

Hwasa looked at them fondly and smiled.
But she knew y/n would be facing alot of drama, she was a mate of a werewolf, an alpha werewolf that is.

She knew jungkook would come soon, she knew what she did was wrong.
Separating a werewolf from his/her destined mate was like doing a crime.
But what could do when her bestfriend's life was in danger. She even separated herself from her mate,

Jungkook's wolf was a pureblood, he was in control so. If she didn't take this step then his wolf would've marked y/n by now...forcefully.

"Sigh* uh y/n I'm done eating. Can we go out for a walk?"
She asked