30.

"Heat!! My Luna is in heat!!"

Junghyun screamed to jungkook and his turned red immediately as y/n burried her head in his neck.

His now red eyes were wide and shook,

"J-ungko--ok"

Y/n spoke with her trembling voice, jungkook let out a growl and buried his face in y/n's neck..scenting her aggressively.., he bit her earlobe while groaning.

Her scent completely made his mind blank, y/n too was in haze now, she moaned when jungkook started licking her neck...giving her aggressive nips.

He engulfed y/n's petite form completely, forgetting about the surroundings.

"S-so good..smell so good~ my luna.."

They both were lost in each other's embrace,

Just at this moment, the members car arrived and they immediately came out of it..,now running towards the scene.

Jungkook's alpha sensed other wolves coming towards them, he looked at their direction and growled at them, showing his fangs and red eyes to them while hiding y/n in his embrace,

Because of his overpowering pheromones, the members fell onto their knees..now shivering,

"Al-pha, we don't mean any ha-rm.., you a-nd y-our mate..needs to b-e in a pri-vate place..pl-ease..cons-ider..you wou-ldn't want someo-ne to..-to..see you-r mate in..t-this state..r-right?"

Namjoon spoke cautiously, he knew jungkook was in a dangerous state rn, he will do whatever his instincts will urge him to do.

Jungkook saw how they all had their head low infront him..but he still growled at namjoon for speaking.

...

"..j-jungk-ook..d-don't hurt...an-yone.."
Y/n spoke suddenly grabbing his attention.

He looked at her face and nuzzled in her neck again..

"..me..bel-ong to me!..growls*..mine..my mate..Don't..speak for..them."

Y/n whimpered when he bit her neck lightly..,

He then..started tracing her lips with his fingers..,his dark lust filled gaze made y/n..even wetter..,

Whimpering*

She was a whimpering mess by now,

"D-don't..leav-e..me..jungk-ook..n-ever..l-eave me~"

She then buried her nose in his neck..

"S-smell like r-ain..and vetiv-er.."

Jungkook Quickly picked her up..and sat her down back into her car, he while growling..looked at hwasa who was on her knees with her head down,

"DON'T COME NEAR ME AND MY MATE!"

After saying this..he drove the car away,

The location was already set on, so he knew where to go.

He looked at y/n's sweaty face, and groaned..he was aware that if he does something right now..consequences would be severe. Moreover, he didn't want someone to watch her in this state.

But it was hard to control, he could smell the distinctive scent of her, his length was hard the moment he smelled her, and right now..he surely was leaking.

She kept mewling in between, jungkook held her thigh tightly.
Y/n was not fully into heat, if she was..she would've been all over him..probably riding him by now..,