28

"I..i a-m..y-yours."

He looked at me smiling like a child and pecked my forehead.

"I know."

He said and pecked my lips again.
What was this? T-this??? Did we just kiss!?
D-did he..just..kissed me forcefully..and..i gave in?

What is wrong with me!?
Did i really love hyunjin?

Why the heck did i kiss another man? I just got out of a longterm relationship..,

And why did it..felt..g-good?
Why is my heart beating like crazy?

I'm..

I'm screwed..,fuck.

"I'm sorry for shouting at you..and kissing you out of nowhere. It was supposed to be special for you. But you need to understand y/n, i can't change my nature. I won't be like that jerk,..but i am not perfect. I am toxic..when it comes to you. You are my mate, my luna. Try to understand me, hmm?"

Is..he..serious? But..what can i even do? I still don't know if eunwoo's alright or not, i need to check on him..why tf did i kiss him back..what the fuck is happening around me these days?

But i need to agree to what he says or he won't let go of me.
I was becoming hot again..,trembling.
Shit.

No no..i need to..stay focused..

I wasn't looking at him..the moment he stopped kissing me..i couldn't look at his face..so i just kept my head down.

"Uhm*..o-ok..b-but only until you don't hurt someone in-nocent. You have to control y-our instincts around humans. You have to."

I tried to solve the situation as much as i could by making him understand.
It sounded like i was talking to a child.

I tried to look at him a bit,
he looked at me with puppy eyes as if he didn't just pull a psychotic stunt.

But ,he was still that Jungkook. Maybe with some more control and patience, he would change. What I've gotten myself into? Would i be able to face it?
Idk.

"Okey." He replied.

"..."

"Coughs*..Good. Okey so..Let's check up on him? Hm...l-let me go..?"

I wanted to check on eunwoo but didn't know how.

"No."

This..b..he, is so stubborn. Why?

I was getting frustrated now, first..the closeness and kiss was making me loose my mind..my body was reacting differently to his touching. Second..the heat i was feeling rn,..was making me dizzy.
And on top of it, he was acting like a brat..,making me angry.

",......His mom is here..i would never forgive you if something happened to eunwoo or his mom. Even if you take me with you by blackmailing, i will never be real with you. You will be just like my ex."

Growl*

His hold tightened on me.

"Don't growl at me like that! He was a piece of shit , he manipulated me. He did things just like he wanted too..he was controlling me too. Do you also want to be like him? If yes, then..let me just die inste-"

"NO! Don't say that word..EVER."

Huff*

"...i...i..didn't think..like that. I'm sorry. I'm sorry my...Luna."

..so i CAN..make him understand me..he doesn't like it when i get angry and upset with him?

Ok. Noted.