19 • The Devil Talks

"If you don't get it off your chest, you'll never be able to breath"

✦ ✧ ✦

My eyes widened as i looked at Celeste. Her lips trembled as she tried to keep her tears at bay. She sobbed as she fell back into her chair.

"I'm not sorry for what I did. I don't regret anything. The only thing I regret is trusting people." Zillah added cold as I looked furious.

"You need to shut up! You just told her that you killed her own mother and your still talking about yourself. I am sorry for you and what she did to you but Celeste changed and thinks we can help you! So you need to-" Before i could finish my sentence Zillah her eyes turned brighter red as blue flames flew past her body.

"You are not telling me to shut up dumb face." She said cold as Celeste stood up and held her arm open infront of me.
"You are not hurting him," she confirmed as Zillah her flames dissapeared. "Keep the boy under control. He clearly doesn't know who he's talking to." Zillah turned around and walked to the throne room.
We followed her as Celeste talked to me. "I'm gonna tell her that you have her powers. And thank you for supporting me but yoh don't have to." She smiled at me with red eyes and nose. She looked depressed because of Zillahs confession about her mother. It hurts to see her so sorrowful.

We walked into the throne room as Zillah sat on the throne with her legs wide on the side and her head thrown back.

"Tell me Celeste, who has my power? Who am i supposed to kill?" She shouted with a deep voice. Her voice was extremely intimidating for a woman.

"I will tell you, but you're not killing him." Celeste said as Zillah stood up and looked me in the eyes. "Its you isn't it?" She suddenly said as i stepped back a little, closer to Celeste and Raven.

"Zillah I truly believe you are a good person, that you can become one. But I need you to keep him alive." Celeste said determined as Zillah sat straight and leaned on her knees with her elbows.

"Lets make a deal Zillah. You want to kill Ozai so badly right? We will fight against him and when we win you can have your power back but you can't kill anymore!" Celeste stated as Zillah looked at her. It looked like she was thinking about the deal.

"So i fight with you against Ozai and after that i will get my powers back? I think its stupid." Zillah stood up and walked down the small stairs and came closer to us.

"If you want to kill that badly you can go somewhere else. But not here in Arcelia or the human world." Celeste decided.
Celeste held her hand infront of Zillah so she could shake her hand. Zillah looked at the hand and then at Celeste her eyes.
She walked around Celeste and stopped next to me as she tilted her head a little towards me.

"The only reason you're alive is because you have my powers." She whispered as she continued walking. "Lets talk about the plan shall we?" Zillah shouted as she walked towards the room with the round table.

"Celeste are you sure we can trust her? I don't know if its just me but she really wants to kill ya!" Raven said as Celeste looked ay the ground. "I think we can trust her. We helped her escape from Ozai so fighting against him is one reason she can trust us and if she works with us she will get her powers back." Celeste stated as she followed Zillah that alreadh left the room.

Celeste opened the door as we saw a group of guards surrounding Zillah as she sat in a seat around the table. Zillah didn't care and played with a small fire in her hand. "Stand down! She's with us," Celeste shouted as the guards slowly put down their weapons and left the room.