Morning Sex (Taennie)

Jennie POV

I woke up in the arms of my cute and adorable husband Taehyung. I looked at my husband and remembered last night and how rough he was, I removed his hand from around me and was about to leave when I heard him moaning my name.

"Hahh....mmmhhh Jennie that feeling so good" he said while moaning and can't believe he's literally dreaming about us having sex after we did it last night.

I was about to remove the blanket and go to the bathroom to do my morning routine but then I saw something poking the blanket and I can't believe his dick is already hard.

I sigh and decided I should help him with his little problem. I removed the blanket over him and saw his big long dick already dripping pre cum. I gently placed my hands on his dick trying not to wake him up and started stroking his dick up and down.

I put his dick in my mouth and started bobbing my head up and down on his dick, his dick is so big that all of it couldn't even fit in my mouth and I used my hands to stroke his dick while I'm sucking it and he started moaning.

"Ahh... Fuck" he said moaning and then I started to feel his dick twitch in my mouth and I know he's going to cum and then he cum in my mouth and I swallowed it.

I was about to leave when I felt a hand pulled me into the bed and it was Taehyung and he hovered over me and said.

"It's my turn" he said with a smirk.

Taehyung POV

I was having the best dream about Jennie and I having sex and I felt my dick being stroke up and down and I slowly open my eyes to see my beautiful wife giving me a blowjob.

I keep my eyes close and let her do her job, I wanted to moan so bad but I didn't want her to stop but I couldn't help it and I moan a little. She was doing a good job giving me a blowjob and then I cum in her mouth and she swallow it.

Jennie was about to leave when I pulled her onto the bed and hovered over her and said.

"It's my turn" I said and smirk and she was about to say something when I shut her up by kissing her and she responded to the kiss.

I squeezed her breast making her moan and I inserted my tongue into her mouth explore every inch of her mouth and I had enough of the kiss and pulled away and asked.

"Are you ready babygirl?" I asked and she nodded squeezed her breast.

"I want words" I said.

"Yes daddy" she said and I smirk and went to my favorite part her clit and licked it and she moan.

I placed two fingers inside of her and started pumping my fingers inside of her and she started moaning even more which is music to my ears.

"Ahhh daddy that feels amazing" she said moaning and I also pushed my tongue into her clit while fingering her.

Jennie POV

Taehyung was fingering me and he pushed his tongue into my clit make me feel more pleasure and then felt a knot inside my stomach knowing I was going to cum and I said.

"Daddy I'm going to cum" I said throwing my head back because of the pleasure.

"Come for daddy let daddy taste your cum" he said as he continued eating my pussy and then I cum and lick my cum and said.

"Fuck baby that the best thing I ever tasted" he said licking the rest of my cum.

"Are you ready for daddy cock babygirl?" He asked.

"Yes daddy put that huge cock inside of me" I said and chuckle and stroke himself making his dick hard again.

He took the tip of his dick and placed it on my clit teasing and I said.

"Daddy please put your big dick inside of my tight pussy" I said.

"If that what my babygirl want that what she will get" Taehyung said and push his huge inside of me and I moan out loud.

"Ahhh Fuck daddy it's so huge" I said.

"Ahh babygirl your so tight" he said and did not move because he was giving me time to adjust to his size.

A tear escaped my eyes and Taehyung wiped it and asked.

"Baby do you want me to stop?" He asked.

"No daddy" I said.

"Okay just tell me when to move" he said and kiss to distracted me from the pain and I broke the kiss and said.

"You can move" I said and he smirk and started thrusting roughly and we were moaning.

"Ahhh daddy faster" I said moaning.

"Babygirl your so fucking tight and I love how my big cock stretches you out" he said moaning.

He kept on thrusting roughly and then he switched out position with him at the bottom and I on top and he said.

"Ride daddy big cock" he said.

"Yes daddy" I said and sat down on his big dick and I moan.

"Fuck it's so huge" I said moaning.

I started bouncing up and down on his dick and my breasts were moving up and down and Taehyung grabbed my breasts and squeezed it.

"Ahhh daddy it feels so fucking amazing" I said moaning.

"I know babygirl just look at your face" he said and squeezed my breasts even harder.

"Ahhh" I said moaning and we switch our position again into the Doggystyle and ram his dick inside of me.

"Fuck" I said.

"It's so fucking tight" he said spanking my ass and started thrusting slowly and pulled my hair back to his chest and kiss me and he broke the kiss and said.

"Yours so fuck beautiful that just makes me want to fuck you every day" he said and started thrusting faster.

"Ahhh mmmhhh daddy just like that" I said because he was hitting my sweet spot.

"Like this?" He asked and continued hitting my sweet spot.

"Yeah just like that" I said and he kissed me again and then I felt the same knot in my stomach and I know I was about to cum.

"Does my baby want to cum?" He asked.

"Yes daddy" I said as he continued hitting my sweet spot.

"Then cum on daddy huge cock" he said and I cum and he still continued thrusting roughly.

"Baby I'm cumming" he said as he cum inside of me and then he pulled out and we both fell into the bed and Taehyung said.

"That the best morning sex ever and we should do this more often" he said.

"Are you crazy?" I asked and he just chuckle.

"Let take a bath" I said.

"Okay" he said and got up from the bed.

"He don't forget me" I said.

"Can't walk?" He asked.

"Shut up and help me" I said and he helped me.

I literally tried my best and please this is my first time writing about these stuff so if it isn't any good it's just the first chapter!!!!!!!!!!