First Time At My Boyfriend's House ( Namhyo)

Jihyo POV

I just finished getting dressed for my date with my boyfriend Namjoon and I grabbed my phone and saw a message from him and it's says he's downstairs waiting.

I grabbed my handbag and quickly left my room and went downstairs and saw my parents in the living room watching and I said.

"I'm leaving now" I said.

"Have fun" my mom said.

"Is he here already?" My dad asked and I nodded.

"What time will you be back?" My dad asked.

"He's gonna drop me off at Rosé house because the girls and I are having a sleepover" I said and my dad just nodded.

"Call us when you arrive at Rosé" my mom said and I nodded and left the house and saw Namjoon parked right in front of my house and I went to his car and got in and Namjoon looked at me and I kissed his cheek and Namjoon said.

"You look beautiful" Namjoon said.

"You look handsome" I said.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"It's a surprise" Namjoon said and started and drove off.

We arrived at my favorite restaurant and I looked at Namjoon and saw him looking at me and smiling and he said.

"Surprised" he said.

"How do you know about this restaurant?" I asked.

"Well I want our date to be perfect so I asked the girls what's your favorite restaurant and they told me here and I booked us a reservation" Namjoon said as he parked the car.

We both got out the car and wrapped my hand around his arm as we both walked into the restaurant.

Namjoon told the waitress that we have a reservation and the waitress nodded and took us to our seats.

We both sat down and we both picked up the menu and I looked at Namjoon and asked.

"What should I get?" I asked.

"Get whatever you want" he said and I nodded and kept looking through the menu.

The waiter approach us and was looking at me and then the waiter asked.

"Would you like to order or your still going through the menu?" The waiter asked as he kept looking at me.

"I'll order" I said.

"Me too" Namjoon said and we both told the waiter our decision and waiter left.

I looked at Namjoon and he looked angry and I asked.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I don't like the way he's looking at you" Namjoon said and I just chuckle.

"So what do want to do after we leave from here?" I asked.

"How about we go back to my house and watch a movie?" Namjoon asked.

"Sure and I have the perfect show for us to watch" I said.

"What show?" Namjoon asked.

"A show Jennie unnie recommend" I said and Namjoon just nodded.

Our food arrived and the waiter still kept looking at me and I saw Namjoon glaring at him and I said.

"Sir can you stop looking at me like that my boyfriend doesn't like it" I said and waiter looked at me and said.

"I'm sorry" the waiter said and gave us our food and left and I looked at Namjoon and asked.