Vibrator (Liskook)

Jungkook POV

I just woke up and didn't see my beautiful girlfriend Lisa beside me and I got up and went to the bathroom and did my morning routine and then came out the bathroom and got dressed.

I just wore a plain white t-shirts and a short pants that reach my knee and I didn't wear any underwear because I'm home alone Lisa today and then I grabbed my phone and went downstairs.

I was looking for Lisa and then I found her in the kitchen making breakfast and I slowly walked towards her and slowly placed my arms around her waist and said.

"Morning baby" I said and Lisa chuckled and said.

"Morning daddy" said.

"Babe don't make me hard it's to early for that" I said and Lisa just chuckled and said.

"Go sit I'll bring you your breakfast" Lisa said and I nodded but before I sat down and slapped her ass making her look back at me and I smirk.

I sat down and then Lisa brought me my breakfast and then kiss my forehead and said.

"Enjoy babe" Lisa said and I was about to eat when I saw her fixing her outfit and grabbed her purse and I looked at her and asked.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"The girls and I are going shopping for Jisoo unnie and Jin oppa baby shower" Lisa said.

"But babe I took a day off from work so we can spent some time together" I said.

"I'm sorry Kookie but the girls and I already planned this" Lisa said and I just nodded and then Lisa looked at me and came and placed her arm around my neck and said.

"I'll promise when I get home we'll do whatever you want" Lisa said and smirk and asked.

"Are you sure?" I asked and Lisa just smiled and nodded.

"Okay then you can go now" I said and Lisa just nodded and pecked my lips and left.

I just ate my breakfast and placed my dirty dishes in dishwasher and went to my office up stairs and just finished my paperwork.

It took awhile to finished them and all I have to do is placed my company stamp on the paper and all done.

I have a stamp at home that why decided I'll take my paperwork home and just do over the weekend but I couldn't my stamp anywhere, I checked my whole desk and drawers and it's wasn't there.

Maybe it's in the bedroom, I got up and went to the bedroom and started searching but still didn't find it and then I decided to call Lisa because maybe she moved it or placed it somewhere.

I grabbed my phone and call her and she immediately answered and Lisa said.

"Hey Kookie" Lisa said.

"Babe I'm sorry to disturb you but have you seen my company stamp that I felt in my office" I said.

"Yeah I moved it" Lisa said.

"Okay where is it I need it" I said.

"It's in our closet where all my shoes are there's a drawer underneath my shoes it's supposed to be in that drawer" Lisa said.

"Okay babe enjoy and don't forget your promise" I said.

"I won't" Lisa said and I hung the phone up and went to our closet and I saw all her shoes and then I saw the drawer and pulled it open and I saw the stamp but there was something else in there too it was box marked don't touch.

I picked up the stamp and the box and I went back to my office and sat down and stamp all my papers and now I was finished with all these paperwork and I looked at the box on my desk and was curious to know what's in it and I just to decide to see what's in the box.