Angry Husband (Liskook)

Lisa POV

Jungkook and I were at the mall shopping because he promised me that we'll spend the day together because he's been busy with the company lately.

We just finished shopping and was about to leave, when suddenly I bumped into someone and I said.

"I'm so sorry" I said and looked at the person and I was completely shocked seeing the person and I said.

"BamBam" I said and he look at me completely shocked and said.

"Lisa" BamBam said and we hugged each other and then Jungkook cough and said.

"Mind introducing me to your friend" Jungkook said.

"Jungkook this is my best friend BamBam and BamBam this is my husband Jungkook" I said and they both shakes hand and BamBam said.

"Lisa I'm so sorry that I didn't attend your wedding" BamBam said and I punched his arm and said.

"Your lucky your my best friend" I said.

BamBam and I continued talking cathing up on stuff we missed.

We were talking for an hour and I  didn't even realize that Jungkook left and BamBam said.

"I think you should go but before you go here" BamBam said and handed me an envelope.

"What's this for?" I asked.

"It's my wedding invitation" BamBam said.

"Your getting married who's the unlucky girl" I said.

"Tzuyu" BamBam said.

"Jungkook and I will be there and tell Tzuyu I said hi" I said.

"I will" BamBam said.

"Then I'll be going now bye" I said and we hugged and I left and went back to the car.

Jungkook POV

I was standing listen to Lisa and BamBam talk and I had enough because today was supposed to be our day and she's completely wasting the day talking.

I had enough and walked back to our car, leaving her and BamBam there talking. I waited for an hour and then Lisa came and sat in the car.

I started the car and started driving and on our way back home Lisa tried talking to me but I completely ignoring her.

We reached home and I went upstairs straight to our bedroom leaving her behind.

Lisa POV

We reached home and Jungkook went upstairs towards our bedroom leaving me and I just sigh because I know he's angry.

I walked upstairs to our room and open the door and saw him on the bed  using his phone and I said.

"Jungkook" I said as I walked in our room and he just ignore me and continued using his phone and I just sigh and said.

"Kookie" I said and he just look at me and I walked over to him and he just kept looking at me.

I had enough of him ignoring me and then I sat on his lap and grab his phone and asked.

"Why are you ignoring me?" I asked gaining his attention.

"Give me back my phone Lisa" he said.

"Not until you tell me why are you ignoring me" I said.

"I'm ignoring you because today was supposed to be out day and you rather talk to your best friend than spend time with your husband" he said looking angry and I bit my lips and said.