Tutor (Namhyo)

Requested by: @cookYR0

Jihyo POV

I was in my room Skyping with my friends when suddenly my mom came into my room and said.

"Jihyo Namjoon should be here in an hour so you will open the door for him because I'm going to your father's company" my Mom said and I nodded and my left.

I looked back at my friends and saw them smirking and they were all looking at me and I asked.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Your going to left alone with Namjoon" Nayeon unnie said teasing me.

"And?" I asked.

"Girl confess to him" Momo unnie said.

"Are you crazy and I'm sure he doesn't feel the same way" I said.

"How do you know if you never tried?" Rosé asked.

"Rosé is right" Jisoo unnie said and Jennie unnie said.

"Girls" Jennie unnie said and we all looked at her.

"Taehyung is having a party tonight and he asked me to invite you girls" Jennie unnie said.

"Of course we'll be there" they all said.

"Have fun" I said.

"You aren't coming?" Momo unnie asked.

"So I can be third wheein again?" I asked and then suddenly Jennie unnie screamed and said.

"You girl would believe this" Jennie unnie said.

"What?" I asked.

"Taehyung and Namjoon are cousin and Taehyung just told me his single cousin is coming to the party and asked me if hook you both up" Jennie said and showed us a picture of Taehyung and Namjoon.

The girls started screaming and Rosé said.

"Jihyo you guys were meant to be together" Rosé said.

"My baby is so cute" Jennie said.

"Girl Namjoon is cuter" I said.

"Sorry to burst your bubble but Jin is the handsome one" Jisoo unnie flip her hair and I rolled my eyes and said.

"Girl I got to go now see you guys tonight" I said and they all nodded and I ending the chat.

I got up and decided to take a bath before Namjoon arrived, I went to my bathroom and started strip and I took my phone and started to play some music and I got inside of the shower.

I turned on the shower and let the warm water drop down on to me and I started to sing along with the song.

"You and I and nobody else Feeling feelings I never felt , The way you got me under your spell, Don't you keep it all to yourself" I sang along to the song.