Bathroom Sex (Jinsoo)

Jisoo POV

I work up and I didn't see Jin besides me and I just got up and sigh because it's been a week since he's been going to work early and coming home late.

I got off the bed and went to the bathroom and did my morning routine and came out the bathroom with my towel wrapped around me and went to Jin walk in closet and took one of his hoodie and put it on because when's he's not around I always wear his clothes because it smells just like him.

I walked out our bedroom and went downstairs to make breakfast and when I arrive at the kitchen saw that breakfast was already made.

I took my breakfast and went the dinning room and sat down and I started eating my breakfast.

After breakfast I went to the living room and started watching my favorite k drama Crash landing on you.

I just finished watching the show, I wipe my tears and look at my phone and saw the time was 11:30 am and I got up and decided to make Jin lunch because he doesn't really like outside food, so I decided to make him lunch.

After making Jin lunch, I went upstairs and took a bath and and got dressed.

(My outfit)

I walked out of the bedroom and went downstairs and took Jin lunch and went towards the guards and the guards asked

"Miss Kim where do want to go today?" The guards asked.

"Take me to Jin company" I said and they nodded.

I got inside the car and the guards drove off. We arrived at Jin company and I got out of the car and walked inside the company and all the employees bowed to me and I just smiled and bowed back.

I walked to the elevator and pressed the top floor button and I arrived at the top floor and started walking to Jin office and I saw his secretary Mina and I just waved and I pointed to Jin office telling her that I'm going to see him and she nodded.

I arrived at office and I opened the door without knocking and saw my handsome husband and he didn't look at me because he's busy with paperwork and I just walk to him desk and took a seat in front of him and said.

"Babe" I said and he finally looked at me.

"Baby when did you arrived?" He asked.

"I just arrived" I said.

"What brings you here?" He asked.

"Well it's lunch and I know you don't like really like eating outside food so I made you lunch" I said.

"Thanks babe" he said.

"Stop all that work and come and eat" I said and we both stood up and walked to his office couch and sat down.

I open my bag and took out the food and placed it on the table in front of us and gave it to Jin. Jin started eating and I was just looking at all the paperwork he has to finish and I asked.

Blacktan Smuts ft Three Twice membersOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara