Cold Husband (Yoongyeon)

Nayeon POV

I was asleep when suddenly I heard someone shouting my as I open my eyes I saw my cold husband Min Yoongi.

Yoongi and I had been arranged by our parents and ever since we got married he's always been cold to me but I'm used to it.

I looked at him and saw him shirtless and his towel wrapped around his waist and it's the first time I'm literally seeing him half naked in front of me.

I couldn't stop looking at him abs, those tone six pack abs and then I heard Yoongi said.

"If your done staring can you get up and make my breakfast" Yoongi said I'm a cold tone making me look away and blushed.

I quickly got up and grab my towel and ran to the bathroom and did my morning routine, after I finished my morning routine I was about to get dressed when I realized that I left my clothes.

I wrapped my towel around me and walked out the bathroom thinking that Yoongi is already downstairs waiting for his breakfast.

I walked towards my closet and grab some clothes and was about to drop my towel to change my clothes when I heard Yoongi said.

"Why aren't you ready and already downstairs making my breakfast" Yoongi said in a cold tone send a chill down my spine and I turned around and said.

"I forgot my clothes I'll just go and change quickly and make your breakfast" I said and started walking to the bathroom, when Yoongi said.

"Stop" Yoongi said in his cold tone and turned around and looked at him and he said.

"Just hurry and change your clothes" Yoongi said in his cold tone and I looked at him and asked.

"In front of you?" I asked.

"Yes in front of me" Yoongi said in his cold tone and I looked down and was blushing and drop my towel and I can feel him staring at me and I quickly changed into my clothes.

(My outfit)

After I changed into my clothes, I quickly left our room and went downstairs started making our breakfast

After I finished our breakfast I placed our breakfast on the table and seated and waited on him and then I heard footsteps coming from the stairs and then I saw him fully dressed and he walked and took a seat and we started eating our breakfast.

As we were eating Yoongi look at me and said.

"Today we have to attend a business party so I'll pick you up at seven" Yoongi said in his cold tone and I nodded and asked.

"Will the others be thier with their wives?" I asked.

"Yes and also your brother" Yoongi said in his cold tone.

We finished our breakfast and Yoongi was about to leave, when I called him.

"Yoongi" I called him and he looked back at and asked.