My Secret Boyfriend (Taennie)

Jennie POV

I just arrived at school because my idiot brother Yoongi oppa left me because he was in a hurry and I was taking to damn long to get ready, like what did he expect me to get ready in five minutes like he does.

I just sigh and entered the school smiling because I can finally see my secret boyfriend Taehyung, we have to date in secret because of Yoongi oppa.

Yoongi oppa is captain of the basketball team and Taehyung is also on the basketball team and my brother told his teammates that I'm off limits and if anyone brokes this rule he'll deal with them himself but Taehyung and I fell for each other.

Taehyung is a cold guys that and rarely talks to anyone but his friend, his friends girlfriend and me, to be honest I don't even know why he's talking to because he never used to talk to me because of my brother but after my brother party he explained why he acted so cold towards me and it was because of Yoongi oppa.

Taehyung told Yoongi oppa that he like me and wanted to confess to me but Yoongi oppa told him that he knew I'm off limits and he threaten to kicked Taehyung off the team but I told Taehyung he shouldn't listen to my brother and ever since that party Taehyung and I have been dating secretly.

I just entered the school and was walking to my locker and I saw Taehyung had the captain of the cheerleader Yerin pin to my locker and I rolled my eyes and walked towards them and cleared my throat and said.

"Call y'all take your love fest somewhere else and not on my locker" I said and they look at me and Yerin rolled her eyes at and Taehyung smirked at me and then they moved aside and Yerin said.

"Are you jealous Jennie that I'm talking to one of the hottest guys at our school and your brother wouldn't let's someone date you" Yerin said and I rolled my eyes and said.

"I could careless who you talk to and at least I have an older brother that's actually cares about me and I don't need a boyfriend I'm rich and money can buy what I need so I don't need a boyfriend unlike you" I said and shut my locker and I heard Taehyung chuckling and Yerin looked like an angry tomato.

I walked off and as I was walking I saw S.Coups and I immediately got an idea, if he thinks flirting with Yerin is funny then I can do the same.

I accidentally walked into S.Coups and my books that's was in my hands fell on the floor and I said.

"I'm so sorry I didn't see you there" I said.

"It's okay Jennie let me help you" S.Coups and we both started picking up the book and I make it looked like I'm very shy around S.Coups and then I saw S.Coups was about to pick up the last book and I purposely stretched out my hand for the book making our hands touch and I shyly pulled away my hand making S.Coups chuckle and then we both stood up and S.Coups handed me my book and said.

"Next time be careful" S.Coups said and shyly nodded and then S.Coups slowly removing some hair from blocking my face and said.

"You look more beautiful when your whole face is showing" S.Coups said and I made it looked like I blushed and then S.Coups walked off and I started walking away but before I did I turned around and saw Taehyung glaring at me and I just smirked and walked off.

I entered my class and saw my best friends sitting waiting for me and I took my seat and Nayeon unnie asked.

"Why are you late?" Nayeon unnie asked.

"Why don't you asked that boyfriend of your" I said.

"What did Yoongi oppa do?" Rosé asked.

"That bitch left me" I said making the girls laugh.