Seven Minutes In Heaven (Moseok)

🐻Momo POV🐻

I justed arrived at Nayeon unnie party where she only invited her closest friends which is our group and her boyfriend group.

I stood in front of her door because I was late to her party and then I knocked on the door and Jennie opened the door and looked at me and said.

"Finally you made it" Jennie said and I just nodded and asked.

"Where's Nayeon unnie?" I asked.

"Having fun with my brother in the kitchen" Jennie said and I just nodded and Jennie let me in and said.

"Glad you made it because Hobi oppa justed arrived too" Jennie said.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah and he broke up with his girlfriend a couple days ago" Jennie said, which made me smile and said.

"Finally he can be mine now" I said and Jennie just chuckle as we walked back to the others.

We finally reached where the others were and Taehyung came up to us and handed me a drink and hugged Jennie and kissed her head and said.

"The guys want to play seven minutes in heaven" Taehyung said.

"I literally justed arrived" I said.

"So did Hoseok hyung and he's in" Taehyung said and I just sighed and said.

"I'm in when you guys are ready" I said and Taehyung just nodded and said.

"Great I'll inform the others" Taehyung said and left and Jennie turned to me and said.

"You don't have to play if you don't want to" Jennie said and I just and said.

"This maybe my chance to get some alone time with Hobi" I said and Jennie just nodded.

Jennie, Rosé, Lisa, Jihyo, Jisoo unnie and I were watching the guys have a drinking contest and Jungkook won, which made the girls and I laughed at the boys because they all looked wasted and then we heard Nayeon unnie said.

"We're back so let's start the game" Nayeon unnie said and I turned my head and saw Nayeon unnie and Yoongi oppa both coming from the kitchen and Nayeon unnie was pulling down her dress and Yoongi oppa was fixing his pants and they still want to play seven minutes in heaven, they can't be that horny can they.

We all just sat down and I was literally still next to Namjoon oppa and Hobi was opposite of me and everytime I saw him looking at me I'll just blushed, which keeps making Namjoon oppa laugh.

Jimin grabbed of the empty bottles and placed it in the middle of the floor and asked.

"Who's spinning first?" Jimin asked.

"Hobi oppa should spin first" Lisa said and they all agreed with Lisa and Hobi nodded and grabbed the bottle and spined it.

The bottle spined three time before finally slowing down and landed on Yoongi oppa which made all of us laughed out loud and Nayeon unnie said.

"Hobi spin again because I'm not giving Yoongi to you" Nayeon unnie said, which made us laugh even more.

Hobi grabbed the bottle and spined it again and this time the bottle landed on me which made me widen my eyes and girls started smirking at me and Nayeon unnie said.

"Momo and Hobi our couple to be" Nayeon unnie said.

"Yah unnie" I said and Jisoo unnie said.

"Hobi Momo get up and go spend your seven minutes in heaven" Jisoo unnie said and Hobi just stood up and I just looked at the girls and they were literally nodded and I just got up and so did Nayeon unnie and unnie said.