Teasing Him (Jirosé)

Rosé POV

It's been five day and Jimin is in his gaming room playing games with Jin oppa, Taehyung and Jungkook. He promised me that we will spend time together because he's been busy with work and doesn't really spend his time with me, so he took two weeks off for us to spend time but looks what he's doing.

I had enough and I went to gaming room and said.

"Jimin let's watch a movie and cuddle" I said.

"Babe I'm busy right now" he said.

"Jimin you promise that we will spend time" I said.

"Babe later" he said and I walked out his room and went to the living room and played with my phone.

(Time skip because your author is just lazy)

It time for bed and I just finished my night routine and put my pajamas on and walked out the bathroom and saw no one and I got angry.

I walked to Jimin game room slamming the door open and yelled.

"Jimin when are going to finish that stupid game!" I yelled.

"Babe ten more minutes" he said still focusing on the game.

"That's all you keep saying" I said.

"Babe ten more minutes I promise" he said still focusing on the game.

"Fine" I said and stormed out and went to our room and sat on the bed and open my phone and went on YouTube and saw where this girl teased her husband and I decided I'm going to do the same to Jimin.

I went to the closest and found something sext to wear and I found the perfect outfit.

I went to his gaming room and said.

"Babe do you like my outfit?" I asked and then he look at me from head to toe.

"Babe what are you wearing?" He asked.

"Nothing much I'm just going to sleep" I said and smirk and I heard him gulp.

He trunned back to his game and continued playing and I walked up to him.

"Babe you look a little tense" I said rubbing his shoulders.

"Babe stop or your gonna make us lose" he said but I didn't and then I started kissing his neck and move my hand into his shirt rubbing his chest and then down his abs.

"Mhhhhh" he said moaning and then I smirked and then Jin oppa asked.

"Jimin are you okay?" Jin oppa asked and I whispered into his and said.

"Answer him" I whispered into his ear.

"Yeah hyung" he said sweating.

"Then focus" Jin oppa said and then I slid my hands into his sweatpants rubbing his dick to make him hard. After I saw his boner, I whispered into his ears.