Dance Teacher (Moseok)

Momo POV

I was getting ready for my dance class all alone because my all my friends were busy with family problems.

I got dressed and grabbed my bag and went towards my car.

(My outfit)

I got in my car and started driving to the dance studio and I was really nervous because I have a crush on the choreographer Mr Jung and my friends weren't here to help me

I arrived at the dace studio and parked my car and started walking towards the entrance of the building and I wasn't looking where I was going because I searching for my phone, when I bumped into someone and I said.

"Omg I'm so sorry" I said and look up and saw Mr Jung friends Mr Jin, Mr Min, Mr Kim, Mr Park, Mr Taehyung and Jungkook and Mr Min said.

"It's okay" Mr Min said and Mr Jin asked.

"Where are your friends?" Mr Jin asked.

"Their busy with family" I said.

"So your all alone today?" Mr Park asked and I nodded and I saw them smirk.

"Well I'm be going in now" I said and bowed and left.

I walked into the room and saw everyone stretching and they all looked back and saw me and bowed and I saw Mr Jung looked at me and smile and I can feel myself blushing.

I put my bag down and started stretching like everyone else and then Mr Jung started teaching the choreography.

After two hours of learning the choreography, Mr Jung said.

"Can everyone partner up with a boy" Mr Jung said and everyone partner up and I was the only one who didn't have a partner and I was okay because I didn't mind dacing by myself and Mr Jung asked.

"Momo do you have a partner?" Mr Jung asked.

"No" I said and Mr Jung smile at me which made me blushed.

"Then I'll be your partner" Mr Jung said.

"Y-yes M-Mr Jung" I said stuttering and I literally can't believe I just stutter and I saw Mr Jung chuckle.

"Momo and I will go first" Mr Jung said and we all nodded, I walked over Mr Jung in the middle of the dancefloor and position myself.

We started the choreography and I was literally blushing especially when Mr Jung came over me, we finished the choreography and before Mr Jung release me from the back hug he wishpered into my ears and said.