Birthday Surprise (Taennie)

🐻Jennie POV🐻

I just arrived back to Korea because of my boyfriend Taehyung, today's his birthday and I want to surprise him, we haven't seen each other for almost two years and I really wanted to spend his birthday with him.

Only the girls know I'm back because I'm planning a surprise party at his house for him, his parents are currently at France for a business trip and it's the perfect opportunity.

I was currently waiting for Rosé and Jimin to pick me up from the airport Because I'm staying at Rosé house, I was just looking around when suddenly I heard Rosé calling my name.

"Jennie unnie" I heard Rosé called and I turned and saw Rosé and Rosé immediately ran towards me and hugged me and I hugged back because it's been so long.

We both broke the hugged and Rosé looked at me and said.

"How's New Zealand?" Rosé asked.

"The same" I said.

"I can't wait to visit next month Rosé said and I just nodded and asked.

"Where's Jimin?" I asked.

"Over there" Rosé said and pointed at the car and I just nodded and Rosé helped me with my bags as we walked towards Jimin car.

We put the bag in the car and got in, Rosé in the passenger seat, Jimin divers seat and I'm in the back and I said.

"It's good to see Jimin" I said.

"You too Jennie" Jimin said.

"So your taking Taehyung out while we decorated right?" I asked and he nodded and Jimin said.

"It's really nice what your doing for Taehyung" Jimin said and I just nodded as Jimin drove to Rosé house.

We arrived at Rosé house and we all got out and Jimin helped with my bags and Rosé and I went inside and then my phone started ringing and I looked at the caller ID and it was Taehyung and I just looked at Rosé and Jimin and mouth to hush as I answered the phone.

"Hey babe" I said.

"Babe you haven't call me for the day yet are you forgetting what's today?" Taehyung asked.

"Of course not babe" I said.

"Then what's today then?" Taehyung asked.

"It your birthday happy birthday babe" I said.

"Thanks babe I really wish you were here so we can spend time together because the guys all told me thier busy to hang out but good thing my other soulmate Jimin is there" Taehyung said and I just chuckled.

"Let's talked later babe I've got something to do" I said.

"But forget it bye babe" Taehyung said.

"Bye babe love you" I said.

"Love you too" Taehyung said and hung up the phone and I looked at Rosé and Jimin and said.

"I feel bad hiding from him today" I said.

"He'll feel better once he sees his surprise" Rosé said and I just nodded and looked at Jimin and said.

"Jimin you should get going now" I said and Jimin just nodded and said.

"See you girls at the party" Jimin said and left.

Rosé and I were waiting on Jisoo unnie and Jin oppa to come pick us up and take us to Taehyung house so we can start decorating.

We were waiting outside when we heard a loud horn and turned to see Jin oppa and Jisoo unnie waving at us and Rosé and I immediately went to the car and got in and I said.