My Boyfriend Gets Hard Over a Movie (Taennie)

Taehyung POV

I just woke up and I didn't see my fiance Jennie and I was about to get up, when our bathroom door open revealing Jennie dressed in a reveling outfits and I looked at her and asked.

"Where are you going?" I asked and Jennie looked at me and said.

"Oh your away I was just coming to wake you for work" Jennie said.

"I'm not going to work today" I said.

"Why?" Jennie asked.

"I want to spend sometime with my beautiful fiance" I said.

"Really?" Jennie asked and I nodded and then I pointed at her outfit and asked.

"Are you going somewhere?" I asked and Jennie nodded and said.

"The wedding planner called me and said she's needs to meet with me but since your off today why don't we go together" Jennie said.

"It's okay you go and make sure that everything is going as planned so you can have your dream wedding" I said.

"Are you sure?" Jennie asked and I nodded and Jennie came and peck my lips but I grabbed her and kissed her.

I broke the kiss and Jennie looked at me and said.

"You haven't even brushed you mouth" Jennie said and I just chuckle and I asked.

"How long are you going to take with the wedding planner?" I asked.

"About an hour or so" Jennie said and I nodded and Jennie asked.

"What are you going to until I come back?" Jennie asked.

"I'll just a movie that Jimin recommend" I said and Jennie nodded.

I got off the bed and Jennie was about to leave the room, when I grabbed her hand and said.

"Change your outfit" I said.

"Why?" Jennie asked.

"It's to revealing and your not going out with me so change it now" I said.

"You never let me show any skin" Jennie said.

"Because I'm the only one your supposed to show your skin to" I said and walked off to the the bathroom and did my morning routine and then I came out of the bathroom and got dressed.

I decided to wear a plain white t-shirts and a sweatpants, after I was dressed, I left the room and went downstairs to make breakfast, I saw that Jennie already made breakfast for me.

I sat down and started eating, while eating I started using my phone and then I saw my secretary emailed me some paperwork and I decided I'll just go through the paperwork and then I'll watch the movie and by then Jennie should be back.

After I finished my breakfast, I went upstairs to my office and sat down and open my laptop and was looking over the paperwork my secretary sent.

After an hour I finally finished all those paperwork and closed down my laptop and went back downstairs and grabbed a bag chips and beer and went to the living room and sat down and turned on the TV.

I quickly went in Netflix and search 365 days and layed down on the couch and started the movie.

It was about twenty minutes into the movie, when I sit up and widen my eyes because they guy literally had the flight attendant giving him a blowjob.

"What the Fuck" I said looking at the TV.

"How the hell a flight attendant can give him a blowjob but Jennie can't even give me one on my own private plane" I said and just layed back down and continued the movie.