Family Dinner (Liskook)

🐥Lisa POV🐥

I just finished getting ready for Jungkook family dinner and I just rolled my eyes as our bathroom door opened revealing my fiance Jungkook coming out of the bathroom zipping up his pants and he looked at me and said.

"Babe let's stay home and pleasuring myself isn't as good as it used to be, can you help" Jungkook said.

"Later Kookie we've have to meet your parents for dinner" I said.

"But babe I'm not satisfied" Jungkook said.

"Kookie look I'll satisfied you later" I said and Jungkook just looked down and finish got ready.

The only reason why he's acting so horny right because he watched 365 days and fifty shades of grey, I literally told him he should watch but he didn't listen to me now he has to wait.

I looked at Jungkook and saw him all dressed and ready and I just grabbed my bag and said.

"Let's go Kookie I don't want to keep your parents waiting" I said and Jungkook just rolled his eyes and walked up to me and said.

"Once we get back call work and tell them you can't make it tomorrow" Jungkook said and walked passed me and that literally made me shiver a little.

I just follow him to the car and we both got in and Jungkook started the car and drove off.

We were almost at the Jungkook parents house and I kept looking at him because he looked so angry and I just turned my head as we drove to his parents house.

We arrived at his parents house and Jungkook parked the car and we both got out and walked towards his parents house and Jungkook knocked on the door and his mom opened the door.

Jungkook mom greeted both of us and took us to the dinning room where Jungkook dad was waiting and once he saw us he came and greeted us too.

We all sat down at the dinning table and waited as Jungkook mother stood up and went to the kitchen leaving Jungkook, his dad and me behind.

Jungkook and his dad was talking about the company and his dad would sometimes turn to me and asked me a few questions here and there and then Jungkook mom called me to help her with dinner.

Jungkook mom and I placed our dinner on the table and we all sat down and started eating.

As we were all eating and talking I suddenly felt a hand on my thigh and I looked down and saw Jungkook hand and I just looked at him and saw that he justed stuffed his face with food.

I decided to just ignore him and continued eating, that's when I felt his hand slowly going up my thigh and then he gently squeeze my thigh and I just looked at him and saw him smiling at me looking all innocent.

I just ignored him again and continued eat my food because Jungkook and his dad was talking about our wedding and when I felt Jungkook hand going up my dress and also up my shorts that I have on.

I grabbed his hand and was trying to pull away his hand without his parents suspecting anything but I couldn't because his mom kept looking at me suspiciously.

I justed sighed and left him and then I saw him smirking and then I gasped when I felt he started rubbing my clit.

I literally bit my lips and looked at jungkook who was looking at me with an innocent smile and then he turned back to his parents acting like he's doing anything.

I wanted to moan so bad but I didn't want to ruin dinner because of their horny child and I was about to moan, when I grabbed the chicken that was on my plate and bit it to stop myself from moaning.