Lollipop (Jirosé)

Rosé POV

I was in my room studying for my upcoming exams but I couldn't concentrate because whenever I study I always suck a lollipop to help keep me focus.

I had enough so I went downstairs to see my boyfriend Jimin watching TV in the living room and I walked passed him and went to the kitchen to get my bag of lollipops.

It only had one more lollipop in the bag and I was saving it for when I was going to study.

As I open the drawer I saw the bag completely empty and my lollipop was gone, I closed the drawer and went towards the living room to ask Jimin if he has anything to do with my missing lollipop.

As I arrived at the living room I saw Jimin and I asked.

"Jimin do you know what happened to my last lollipop that I was saving?" I asked and Jimin turned towards me and he was literally eating my lollipop.

"Jimin you knew I was saving that lollipop for when I was going to study" I said angrily.

"Babe I'm sorry I was just feeling for something sweet" Jimin said.

"How I'm going to concentrate now?" I asked.

"I can drive quickly to the store to buy you a bag" Jimin said.

"Just forget it" I said and Jimin looked me and asked.

"Do you want the lollipop?" Jimin asked taking the lollipop out his mouth and trying to give me.

"Eww that's gross" I said.

"How is it gross?" Jimin asked.

"It was literally in your mouth Jimin and it has your saliva all over it" I said.

"So what my tongue does be in your mouth when we make love so what's the difference" Jimin said.

"Just keep it I'll try to focus some other way" I said and went back upstairs to our room to study.

I tried to continue studying but it's useless and I went back downstairs to living room and said.

"Give me the lollipop" I said.

"What?" Jimin as turned towards me.

"The lollipop gave it to me" I said.

"Umm babe" Jimin said as he looked at me and gave the lollipop stick.

"You finished it" I said.

"You said you didn't want it" Jimin said and I just sigh and went back upstairs stomping my feet.

I lay down on the bed and grab my book and tried to focus and reading over my notes I took in class and I just put the book a side because I can't concentrate and I just sigh and an idea popped up.

I went back downstairs to the living room and I grabbed the remote from Jimin and turned the TV off and said.

"Jimin I need my lollipop" I said and Jimin just sigh and said.

"Fine I'll go buy you a bag happy now" Jimin said and shook my head and said.

"I want my favorite lollipop" I said.

"Fine tell me what's your favorite lollipop" Jimin said.

"You can't buy this lollipop" I said.

"Then how am I supposed to get the lollipop if you can't buy it?" Jimin asked and walked up him and got on my knees and unzipped his pants and pulling his pants down along with his underwear and said.

"This is my favorite lollipop" I said as I grabbed his dick and started stroking it up and down making him hard.

I kept stroking his dick until it's gets hard and it did then I heard Jimin groaning and he said.