My sister's Best friend (Yoongyeon)

🐰Nayeon POV🐰

I just arrived at my best friend Jennie house for a sleep over and I knocked on her door and door opened revealing Jennie and Jennie justed hugged me and said.

"Finally your here" Jennie said and then broke the hugged and let me in her house.

Jennie grabbed my hand and literally pulled me upstairs to take me to her room as we're going to her room suddenly door before her's open revealing her brother Yoongi.

Yoongi just looked at both of us and then at me and smirked and said.

"Mom didn't tell me you were having a friend over" Yoongi said.

"I already told her I'm inviting Nayeon unnie over" Jennie said.

"Okay we'll see you around Nayeon" Yoongi said and I just nodded and Jennie took me to her room.

We arrived at her room and I placed my bag down and changed into my pajamas which was literally a crop top and some shorts.

I looked at Jennie and saw her fixing the bed and Jennie looked at me and said.

"Sexy unnie" Jennie said.

"Don't you think it's a little to much?" I asked.

"No" jennie said and I just nodded and then we both left her room and went downstairs and saw Yoongi on the couch watching TV and then he saw us and I literally saw him looking at me and I just shyly looked away and Yoongi asked.

"What are you girls doing down here?" Yoongi asked.

"To watch a show like duh" Jennie said.

"Too bad I'm watching something" Yoongi said and Jennie just rolled her eyes and was about to say something when I stopped her and said.

"Before you both start arguing again Jennie lets just go and make the brownies" I said and Jennie just looked at me and nodded.

Jennie and I were walking towards the kitchen when I looked back and saw Yoongi looking at me biting his lips and when he saw me looking at him he just winked at me, which made me blush.