Fix the feeling

Muichiro was deep in thought while toying with his cup of tea, and he would have continued like this all day if it weren't for Mitsuri who entered the place.

-Muichiro-san sorry to interrupt- she apologized with slight blush, the named just stopped playing with the cup.

"I don't even remember what I was thinking," he said, tilting his head, then sighed looking out the window.

-Umm yes- she nodded and whispered while looking out the window.

-Now that I think about it ...- she mumbled looking at him somewhat surprised

-Do you feel something for someone? - She asked and for the first time, Muichiro got uncomfortable.

- He said avoiding that question, behind the window in the courtyard he could see how Tanjiro, Zenitsu and Inosuke were training hard. But before getting uncomfortable he stared at the box where the demon should be found.

-Muichiro-san should fix his feelings- advised the pillar of very happy love and in seconds he left there.

-In what?

- He asked himself confused, I stop seeing that box from the window to leave the place

                                     [...]

- Stay here Nezuko- ordered Tanjiro caressing the box

-Your brother will continue training- he smiled leaving the room.

From outside the voice of Zenitsu was heard who complained because Tanjiro did not let him in.

Hours passed until midnight arrived, Nezuko came out of his box and returned to his normal size, he looked around the room and there was her older brother asleep on the futon.

He went to him and helped him cover himself better.

Then she left the room, heading to the training place she sat comfortable on the grass. Nezuko would gaze at the crescent moon, only until she felt someone watching her and she quickly came to her defense.

She looked around and found no one, but she wrinkled her nose at the smell of human blood.

She hated that smell, she reminded him of when Sanemi put her to the test.

It was directly where that smell came from and it was behind a tree.

"Hell ..." Muichiro whispered away from the tree, he turned and was scared to see Nezuko, not because she was ugly, but because she discovered it.

All a pillar and in the end he could not hide well.