Help for Muichiro's Jealousy

Muichiro dropped his bouquet of flowers perplexed at what he saw. He really couldn't believe it. Vividly seeing how Zenitsu kissed Nezuko who reciprocated. He really couldn't believe it, clenching his fists and loudly shouting the name of his beloved if he tried to go to them. But someone had stopped him, that someone was his brother. "Trust her before you marry" expressed his twin brother, Muichiro removed his hand from his shoulder and complained with such anger. But...Nezuko! - the young man shouted full of euphoria running towards her and just before touching her shoulder. He opened his eyes and devoured his panorama in seconds. Nezuko was sitting, laying her half body on the stretcher. Apparently Muichiro had had a bad dream and was supposed to be discharged by now. But the stubborn pillar of mist on the first day he was discharged went to exert a lot of strength both at the altar and in his duty as a pillar. Even so, calmer, he sighed and took the small pale hand of his beloved demon.-Forgive me...- he mumbled afflicted kissing the small hand of his beloved who woke up.-Muichiro!- he exalted moving his hand away to hug him with too much affection. "I'm fine," she exclaimed with a small smile, although internally she wanted to get rid of that nightmare. "But you have a little fever," she complained, moving away from the hug to place her hands on his face. "It's not at all," she denied. quickly now also taking her face -I'll change and then we'll go out, okay?- he asked gracefully observing how the young demon was embarrassed. .- I mumble getting up annoyed Or, he opened the small drawer and took out his uniform. Although Muichiro hesitated to use his uniform for the idea he had in mind, he remembered that after all that was how he proposed to his beloved. "Are you okay?" Tanjiro asked approaching his sister who was leaning on the wall. "Yes, I'm waiting for him, brother," he replied, outlining a smile. "Are you going out?" he asked, returning his smile but a little embarrassed, his sister was becoming more and more distant from him because of her partner With sorrow he still approached her and lovingly ruffled her hair as usual. Nezuko smiled even more and hugged him, Tanjiro did not neglect to make her human. And he still has that hope, even Muichiro. Tanjiro just imagining that his sister would be the first to come to life, made his stomach turn. -It's your happiness - He asked after coming out of his trance. -It is and a lot- he agreed so happily to what Tanjiro kissed his forehead. -Don't think I've forgotten my promise- I point out -I love you very much Nezuko- I sigh reinforcing the hug even more .-Nezuko-chan!- a blond-haired man yelled, addressing her along with Inosuke. Tanjiro looked at his sister and, widening their smiles, joined Zenitsu and Inosuke in a hug. And as expected, the blond-haired man shouted and hummed worse than anyone before that sudden and warm hug. But because it was given by Nezuko. -What is this? - Inosuke asked with a calm aura, sighing somewhat comforted. -It's called a hug- him Tanjiro explained and Inosuke immediately reinforced the hug and lifted them as if they weighed nothing.-Don't be abrupt! Nezuko-chan, are you okay? - Zenitsu scolded out loud and then looked at the demon. -I'm fine- she nodded happily and Inosuke lowered them without breaking the hug. -Don't go near my beloved- exalted Muichiro who had already left the room causing everyone to tense up. Zenitsu was going to respond but the young pillar of the mist quickly pulled Nezuko away from that hug. "Muichiro-san, I ask you to treat my sister better," exalted the redhead with annoyance at such a sudden act. .-Sorry- the young man apologized, looking at the redhead but quickly and challenged, he looked at Zenitsu.-You shouldn't treat her like that- the blonde denied, placing his hand on the nichirin.-And why not with someone like you- bufo ready to go to confront him but Nezuko stopped him taking him by the hand. "I'm glad you're better now Muichiro-san!" the pillar of love shouted approaching the couple, although then I analyzed the expressions of each one and I was amazed. "I'm not well. ..- the mint green eye muttered and Nezuko nodded looking supl icante to the pillar of love. -I see...- she murmured outlining a calm smile before the couple then to Tanjiro who also asked crossing his hands.