He belongs to the family now

Tanjiro carried a fishing rod accompanied by his sister, friends and brother-in-law. They were going to a small lake where Inosuke had highlighted for months that there were fish, as they had no mission, Tanjiro thought of spending it as a family because his friends were that after all. -It was necessary for Muichiro to come ...? waving the arm of Tanjiro who nodded.-He is already part of the family- the redhead nodded again causing Nezuko to smile widely, the young pillar of the mist for his part felt flattered with that.-Stop talking and follow me! - Inosuke shouted walking a few steps ahead of everyone. "And ... at least they know how to fish?" He questioned the pillar of the water, looking confused at Tanjiro and the two other boys. head and Muichiro shrugged his shoulders.-I could try it- said Nezuko raising his pale hand -I can use my power- smiling I observe them who also outlined a smile.-It would be a good idea Nezuko- agreed the redhead stroking his head -While we do that We could train a bit- he commented causing Zenitsu to hum tantrums.-How do you think to be a pilar if you complain- Muichiro repressed, looking annoyed at the blond-haired man.-I didn't ask to be a pillar ...- he murmured looking away -Also I'm stronger- I try to defend himself.-Minions we have arrived! - Inosuke shouted stopping, everyone stopped and saw the landscape of that place.-Well then let's start- agreed Tanjiro extending the canes to the others.-I won't need that Gonpanchiro! - Inosuke refused entering the shore of that lake.-You will scare the fish- said the jet a little frustrated.-Then luck Inosuke haha- encouraged the redhead releasing a small laugh. Others happily observing their partner. "Ready," she said, approaching the raven with mint green tips. stress- Tanjiro spoke looking at the blonde who hummed taking a basket and then leaving. -I do it for Nezuko-chan- he clarified leaving the group, despite the past time, Zenitsu kept forgetting his "feelings" for the young demon ". -I did not think they would consider me family ...- whispered the jet, holding the fishing rod calmly.-You yourself say that we are a family, don't think that way Tomioka-san- replied the young demon looking at the jet who nodded. -I have many ! - Inosuke shouted with more than 6 fish clinging to him.-Very well Inosuke here is the container- I congratulate the pink eye pointing that, the named quickly placed the fish there.-I got one- joked the redhead raising his rod to show the fish.-Me too- agreed the young pillar of the mist, placing his fish in the container. Nezuko got ready and tried to use his skills to catch a few more. While he was doing it, the others chatted.-Congratulations, the jet concentrated in his cane sighed, Muichiro stopped doing that to see him confused -You can tell how much they love each other- he concluded.-Thank you- he thanked embarrassed, now looking at his beloved who managed to capture some "I should say thanks to you Muichiro-san," said the redhead, hitting the rod in another direction. "No ..." The young pillar of the mist shook his head. Nezuko looked askance as his partner talked better with his brother, pleased he decided to go towards them but noticed how Tomioka did not catch a fish yet. "I can help you!" He said and the jet denied quickly.-You do a lot, better rest- he commented pointing with his gaze to sit down.-Let me try something- smiling he chased the fish away towards the jet, who calmly captured the ones he could. Laughing and then he went to his brother and beloved. "Is there something else I can do?" asked the young demon. "Well ..." Nezuko-chan! The red-haired man, however, Muichiro was the one who separated him from her. "I think that's enough, right?" the jet intervened, pointing to the container with too many fish. "You're right Mr. Tonpioka!" Zenitsu while Nezuko spoke After fixing things, they began to grill the light fish thanks to Nezuko's demonic ability since none of the men present managed to make a fire. asked the water pillar looking at Nezuko who analyzed what was said for a few minutes, however, he nodded with that warm smile.-Here you go- interrupted his partner starting to feed his beloved who, embarrassed, enjoyed that. It was Inosuke while the couple and the others chatted at ease in that "family" moment .- Wait Inosuke you have to leave us some fruit! - Tanjiro scold trying to stop the boar head. "This day was beautiful" confessed the demon taking Muichiro's hand, who blushed. "So I'm already one of the family," smiling hug to his beloved, who corresponded to the chaste kiss that the green-tipped black-haired man himself dedicated to her, Zenitsu complained and Tomioka just finished his meal.