Nani

Muichiro is so bored when he has no tasks to do, the feeling is indescribably tasteless, he just has to find something to do to kill time.  Fortunately, he has a hobby of folding paper airplanes, this hobby has been around since he was young, so he is less bored in his spare time. Today he continues to fold paper airplanes, but outside of the plane.  Diep Man's ward, since he was waiting for the Chong Tru to return to check on his wounds from the recent Blacksmith's village battle. However, today was a little different. At this moment, Nezuko sat down curiously.  beside him, she looked at the paper airplane folding that Muichirou was doing with shining ruby ​​eyes as if he was curious and wondering about this game. Muichirou saw Nezuko sitting still, not saying anything, eyes colored  Her bright pink rose was wide open, staring at the paper airplane he was folding, so Muichirou was also a little surprised and...maybe a little hesitant?  It's not like talking to other people more than five sentences, let alone in front of you right now, there's a girl, and a very pretty girl..." T-That's..w..what is it..  .?"Suddenly, Nezuko stammered because it wasn't finished  Just as he was very proficient with talking, Muichirou, who was staring at her, quickly regained his composure. Nezuko was in a state of being reduced to a child, Muichirou looked down at her small hand pointing towards the cars.  the paper plane you're folding.  Her eyes sparkled with indescribable curiosity, making him feel like she really was like a naive and curious five-year-old. Muichirou looked down at his unfinished paper airplane, he completely  Fold it into final folds and then give it to Nezuko."This is an airplane, but it's a smaller version and is made of paper."Nezuko "Oh" let out a squeal of delight, then she happily took the plane.  that paper plane from you."This...how..playing...how is it?"  Holding a small paper toy in her hand, she tilted her head slightly and asked him a question. Muichirou looked at her stupidity, suddenly feeling strangely excited in her heart.  What kind of feeling is that?  Suddenly he felt very happy, having fun playing with her. Trying to put aside that feeling, Muichirou walked up to Nezuko's back and lifted both of Nezuko's small hands holding the paper airplane, then he lifted it up and down.  regularly as if to model for you."Here, play like this." Nezuko let out another excited "Oh".  She nodded rapidly as soon as she understood and smiled brightly, then let the other paper plane fly back and forth when Muichirou released her hand. He looked at me playing innocently like that, my heart was even more busy.  more clearly, the heart feels peaceful and familiar.  This scenario...really similar to his childhood days. Muichirou turned his head to look at the garden of Diep Manor, glanced back and forth to see if the Pillar had returned, but in the end there were still only a few servants busy.  ran off to do the laundry and clean up. Then Muichirou raised his head to look up at the clear sky above.  The white clouds drifted slowly, the light breeze blew in the afternoon, making him feel so peaceful and relaxed, easy to relax. Muichirou turned his head to look at Nezuko, seeing that she was still enjoying playing with the machine.  paper fly.  He couldn't hold back his emotions, his mouth immediately turned up, showing a gentle smile, making his usual listless features disappear, leaving behind a delicate face with a gentle smile that looks very classic.  much more boyish and peaceful. "Hey, Nezuko."  Muichirou called out my name, Nezuko happily turned to look, and he continued: "Come and sit here? The clouds are beautiful, and the wind is cooler." Nezuko heard the suggestion and excitedly nodded, quickly  quickly stood up and walked over to Muichirou, who carelessly sat on his lap.  Muichirou's eyes widened in surprise, looking down at the little devil girl who had just sat on his lap and was still holding the other paper plane in her hand, she was still humming a few lines and carefree looking at the clear blue sky.  Carefree and optimistic.  You're not even the person I know, but without a word, he voluntarily sat on someone's lap. Is...a child? Yes, my mind is too childish. But Muichirou didn't refuse, he  Still sitting there, let me sit in my lap.  And he smiled at me again, then raised his head to look at the sky above. Having someone to play with, it's really fun.