Q & A (second part)

Answers (second part)

ZenitsuAquario_Chan asks Zenitsu-kun, don't you get tired of being so cute, cute little thing? Would you marry me too? -I'm sweet?! - I stammer blushing butt -Marry you ?! Are you asking me for marriage? Of course I do !! - he shouted extremely excited. SeonMi12 asks Do you think that what you feel for Nezuko is love or just physical attraction? -Nezuko-chan is beautiful and if she were human she would be even more beautiful, but that pillar came between. She and I! - I complain and yell annoyed.-You called me? - Muichiro spoke with a frown, Zenitsu turned and annoyed he approached him.-Enough! - Nezuko complained interfering with both of them since they were about to fight. would you fall in love with Aoi-chan, then would you marry her? A future with her? Sure if she wants: 'v-Aoi-chan, would you marry ... - Stay away- he interrupted with a glass full of syrup and medicine which Zenitsu hated. The sight with frustration.Tomalita asks Do you like Nezuko even if she has a boyfriend? -Of course and I think I am much better than that damn pillar! - He confessed annoyed, without noticing that behind him was Muichiro who knocked him out. ... - You can't go against the rules! - Tanjiro, Giyuu and Shinobu interrupted trying to stop the young pillar of the mist. He hummed and dropped off the ground with his katana in hand. GiyuuXxaustrie_emoxX asks, If you were given the chance to kiss Nezuko, would you? u3u-I ...- he muttered something astonished -Yes why not? - He nodded sincerely, although he was interrupted by a noise -I forgot- he complained going to help the fight between Zenitsu and Muichiro to end. Aquarius_Chan says: Tomioka san! !! Nobody hates you !!! Who could? Besides Shinobu-chan of course ...- I guess, thanks for that- he expressed and thanked -You see Shinobu? Retractate- he said looking at the named who complained annoyed. SeonMi12 asks Would you go out with me? -Well but I'm not very sociable- he nodded trying to look serious although internally he was embarrassed.-I don't think he can be cute, he has another date with me- Shinobu interrupted with a big annoyed smile. -Don't start ...! - Ara ara- interrupted the purple eye taking him to who knows where. Lunich4n asks Tomioka-san if I told you that Nezuko died, how would you be reactionary? palm of his hands -I can't imagine it- he concluded and shook extremely distressed.Aisa_Deluxe says: And here you are Tomioka-San Northerner! Calm as water and cold as ice, who among the girls reminds you of your sister? -What do you mean by norteño? I'll take the other as a compliment- he asked and answered calmly -I suppose Nezuko, I've already said it more than once, haven't I? ShinobuTomalita says: you are the woman of my life, could you step on my face while we poison demons? -Cute praise precious thank you- I confess releasing a slight giggle -I could not harm you but if I allow us to poison demons together- she nodded taking out her katana. Xxaustrie_emoxX asks Why are you so beautiful? -I really am? Thanks but I don't know, "he replied, outlining a big embarrassed smile." Yes, but you are somewhat hateful, "he interrupted the water pillar, causing Shinobu to turn around and hit him." How untimely Tomioka-san! "He complained at the same time with an annoyed smile. .Aquario_Chan says: you are a beauty of a woman !! But ... Shinobu-chan ... Why does he hate Tomioka-san? Do you hate Sanemi-kun since he was in love with Kanae? -Thanks for the compliment, cute- he thanked again laughing -Sometimes Tomioka-san is so hateful that I don't like him, I couldn't hate Sanemi-san for that- I explain and I conclude shrugging my shoulders. Aisa_Deluxe says: As cute as butterflies but why so poisonous with Tomioka-san? -Thanks again for the compliment- she thanked smiling -Tomioka-san sometimes needs that poison, it's hateful and I never get tired of Say it! - I shout looking at the named who was confused.In general Tomalita asks in general.What do you think of Ivanna and Guro? -I can speak first- Mitsuri expressed raising his hand very red. with a big smile.-I found them so beautiful, as a pillar of love I must confess that it is the most beautiful thing I have seen! - the pink-haired woman with green tips confessed very embarrassed. already Guro! And thanks to you pretty for your support too: '3-I liked it so much too! - confessed and shouted Nezuko raising his hand, the other was being held by Muichiro who nodded. -I think it was great- Tanjiro also agreed. "Yes, like Mitsuri and Nezuko, I also think the same!" He nodded and affirmed the pillar of the flame even with that big smile. thumbs. -Ara ara Ivanna was my favorite character- Shinobu confessed just as smiling. -I don't know what they are talking about either- Tomioka expressed confused, however he was again hit by the pillar of the insect who reproached him. -I think that Ivanna must have had a Polyamory, do not settle for a couple when you can have three- explained and advised Tengen causing everyone to laugh. -I will just pray that nothing bad happens to the couple- Himejima concluded crossing his hands. Inosuke complained who was holding a Zenitsu something slightly hurt. gone.-We thought it was very nice! - the girls from the butterfly farm, accompanied by Aoi and Kanao, confessed in unison. Aquarius_Chan asks, Obanai-san, when will you tell Mitsuri-san that you love her? Rengoku-san, what if Sanemi swears at Senjuro-kun? Tengen-kun, what does he do to have 3 wives and not have fights with his partners? -I ...- You love me Obanai-san?! - Mitsuri interrupted approaching the named -I love you too! - confessed running after him pillar of the snake, very embarrassed.-See that, with some questions they already confessed jsjsjs-I would not allow it and if it happens I will know how to handle it! the same without favoritism- confessed Tengen hugging his three wives.MateoTorres621 asks: Shinazugawa, would you have told Kanae what you felt? Himejima, did you know that the girl you were caring for at the orphanage has always wanted to talk to you? But I didn't have the courage. "I ..." Sanemi muttered, clenching her fists. way, extremely disappointed. El_Mokke_Happy asks Rengoku-san, have you planned to have a donut business? if so, what would you call it? Can you introduce me to your brother? -I ...! -Wait shunshine- I interrupted -That was painful; w; Continues: '' - I have never thought about it but it would be a good idea! - I shout extremely determined and cheerful -And maybe I will call it ... brand new and delicious donuts! - I confessed innocently.-I repeat that hurts: '' X'dd- Of course I would introduce you to my brother, he needs to socialize more, come Senjuro! - the blond haired man shouted and his brother approached. and smiling he walked away with his younger brother. Again I reiterate my thanks, I really hope you had fun and tomorrow I hope to upload the chapters because being honest I have a lot of homework hahaha; w; Take care of yourselves, really thank you !!!