Considering the idea

WARNING: this chapter will be somewhat short, I reiterate that I thank you very much for your patience and support, take care:) Their relationship progressed more and more and although Muichiro is somewhat jealous, Nezuko loved him anyway.  Muichiro, however, had been thinking for some months now, to unite his life with hers. It was the most common a young marriage in those years in Japan, Muichiro considered the idea more and more. -Father ... mother ... brother- murmured the jet leaving flower by flower in the three graves of her family -Today I came ... because I am thinking of marrying Nezuko- I murmur now looking at the sky -It may be something absurd but I love her and I have considered this very seriously So much so that if I wanted to marry her, "I concluded with a small smile. On the other hand," Brother, "the young woman called, stopping the redhead, who turned around worried." Tell me what's wrong, Nezuko? Would you have loved to see me with Muichiro? - Asked innocently causing Tanjiro to giggle slightly. and Tanjiro new  She laughed at that. "What are you planning to tell me," she nodded and Nezuko covered her blushing face. "I think ... ask Muichiro-kun to marry him!"  I stammer out loud, puzzling the redhead. "But what ?!  Nezuko is the man who must ask for marriage ...! - And I know! - she interrupted him - But I love him and I want to show him my love in the best way - I explain determinedly. - Nezuko ...- I mumble without much desire, How not?  If all went well, her sister would stop being by her side. ...- mumbled -But if it's your happiness I have to support you ...- I conclude. -Brother ...- But I don't want nephews yet! .! - He stammered and shook his head very embarrassed. Giyuu was leaning against the wall, he had heard absolutely everything and what was his reaction, it was annoying just like Tanjiro.  Nezuko was going to make a very big decision and that was what worried him, Muichiro was someone jealous but Giyuu was not the one to judge, after all he thought more deeply and never saw how Muichiro actually treated Nezuko, however coming back On the subject if it made him annoying and painful, the young demon who pushed him far and away, maybe soon he will be next to Muichiro and be from the Tokito family.-I congratulate you very much! - Genya shouted, palming Muichiro's shoulder who laughed.-I still haven't taken the real step- highlighted the jet scratching his neck.-But you're planning it, hey Nezuko it shows that she will be a great wife so it is obvious that she will accept you- Genya explained and advised causing Muichiro to get confused Should I take it as a compliment or as jealousy?  thought the pillar of the mist.-And I have no doubt, I want you to help me with some things- he asked, starting to walk often Genya accompanied him.-I hope to be the godfather- he joked elbowing him and Muichiro was embarrassed by that, he was barely going for the plan and his friend was already telling him that. "Maybe" he nodded letting out a slight laugh as he continued walking. Now both Muichiro and Nezuko were planning to ask for marriage.