Nezuko's Reproach

The Pillars after having celebrated their Teacher's Day, now found themselves celebrating for themselves in a small picnic area they frequented for celebrations of defeating their demonic opponent. The most detailed thing was Muichiro's change, everyone already knew about their relationship and some supported and advised a thousand like Mitsuri. Others, because they still had their eyes fixed on him in case something happened and those were Giyuu and Sanemi, the latter gave no reasons. And yes, Muichiro, the youngest of all, was no longer so deep in his thoughts, he even interacted more. According to Mitsuri it was because of the love he developed towards and with his partner Nezuko.-Your change is very surprising Muichiro! - Commented the pillar of the energetic flame as always, crossed his arms and with a dazzling smile.-I continue to pray for you- Himejima took pity, crossing her hands as she began to murmur. "You're sick in the head, don't you think?" Being with a demon- Sanemi tried to ridicule the youngest who looked at him calmly. He nodded and praised the pink-haired woman with light green tips while clapping lightly.-Do not settle for a couple, you can have three- joked the pillar of sound, arranging some meats and vegetables on the small grill. -Don't listen to him Muichiro- Shinobu spoke smiling Adjusting her own plate. "From what I can tell if you love her," the water pillar sighed, crossing his arms as he looked at the youngest who nodded. "Don't start Tomioka, leave him alone," Shinobu complained with an annoyed smile. "I appreciate Nezuko. And I must take care of it too- he replied looking at the pillar of the insect who let out a small laugh.-Yes I know for that and I respect her more- the young man with mint green eyes agreed, however he looked annoyed at Giyuu.-Good! Love is so beautiful! - Mitsuri shouted, covering her flushed face with her hands.-Calm Mitsuri- Obanai commented, patting the shoulder of the aforementioned one who blushed even more.-Delicious! - Rengoku yelled as he ate the already prepared teppanyaki. That is why they all began to eat, crossing one or another word until exactly one hour passed. Everyone was drinking a little sake but the one who toasted the most was Tokito who didn't know how he ended up drunk. He responded more in agreement than Tokito because he did not drink so much compared to the younger one. -But she's my girlfriend! - I complain -And you're a meddler when I'm with her! - I shout looking at him with annoyance. -That's Tomioka, nobody loves him- Shinobu laughed She finished drinking her glass of sake. "Nezuko yes," she answered, looking at her with annoyance causing Shinobu to laugh louder. "Sometimes it seems that you are her boyfriend, maybe Nezuko did you like Tomioka?" however Giyuu was speechless looking at the young pillar of the mist gnashing his teeth. "It's time to go!" Rengoku yelled smiling, getting up from his chair. "Let's go!" helping each other whoever is drunk but Tokit Or he went straight to Giyuu to talk to him. "Respond to the above," he complained, frowning and the jet just snorted. ! - He yelled annoyed, pointing at him with his finger while making a threatening expression. I'm not done! - he yelled walking after him while he grumbled and hummed things that did not matter to Giyuu.When they arrived at the farms, everyone went to their own and Tokito staggered to his room where he did not expect to find Nezuko sitting upright. Knees on the futon.-What ... did you do? - He asked, corresponding to a quick hug from his partner. ..I will bring water- I managed to verbalize getting up but quickly the one with black hair and mint green tips took her by the wrist to lay her down next to him.-I love you very much- he confessed kissing his forehead but then kissing his lips, Nezuko, embarrassed, responded despite That the lips of her lover tasted like sake.-Muichiro did you drink? - Asked after that kiss, looking at her lover with concern and some annoyance. his face.-This b Okay but don't do it again- I reproach him pouting, Tokito when he saw that he could feel that he was no longer drunk and quickly kissed his lips.-You are so cute- he complained caressing the pale cheek of his beloved- Do you love me? curious.-I love you very much- he agreed with a sweet and sincere smile, again his partner dedicated a chaste kiss to him but when they parted he asked him.-Not to Giyuu ...? - Tokito murmured. What will Nezuko answer? Wait for the next update and we will find out xDD Again thanks for your patience and support, see you take care!