Wait

Before Nezuko fell asleep for a few weeks, she had also arranged her place where she would propose to Muichiro Tokito. With a little help from Kanao she had made it as simple as possible. Nothing more and nothing less where it had all come from. In that tree where she had helped him, decorated with little letters where she expressed all her love for hers. And boy, did she thank her friend Kanao for having helped her keep the place very well. However, now he couldn't believe what was happening. -I'll be back as soon as possible- mentioned the mint green eye kissing Nezuko's forehead who looked at him afflicted. I love- he confessed caressing his face to which Nezuko reacted blushing.-I'll be waiting for you, my love- she answered with a big smile. patiently to his beloved young pillar, he was very afraid that something would happen to him and Muichiro was also afraid that something would happen to his beloved. Exactly a week had passed since then. his injured leg.-Tokito has defeated a former superior moon, Tokito has defeated a former superior moon- repeated one of the crows flying near the aforementioned who sketched a slight smile.-Do not communicate anything until you reach the butterfly farm- he asked they start He went for a walk while he settled his nichirin. "Until we reach the butterfly farm, until we reach the butterfly farm," the bird agreed, flapping higher at the same time, obeying what Muichiro said. Muichiro on his way back defeated too many more demons. Who would have thought that this mission was more arduous than expected. -I'm... arriving- he mused leaning on the grass.-Be close! Be near! Shall I break the news? - the crow shouted and asked, to which Muichiro quickly denied with his hands. -I... - he complained in pain since in total Muichiro defeated more than almost 35 demons and the former superior moon was worth as if they were 20 demons Exhausted, he recalled how his beloved young demon repressed him when he did not obey or did things by exaggerating and exceeding himself. Before vanishing, he imagined her taking his face with great concern. "I failed... I ignored you in taking care of myself..." he mumbled, closing his eyes without knowing that this supposed dream was real. "Muichiro!" Nezuko shouted, feeling Carefully her cheek -My love!- she complained leaning on her to get up and go with him to the infirmary. Aoi and the girls from the butterfly farm immediately helped the young pillar of the mist. He had several injuries but mostly fractures, after all the breath of full concentration retains some pain and bleeding and so on. But apparently Muichiro being a pillar did not use it all well, who will do well with a wishful haste in asking marriage to the person you love so much. "Will it be okay?" I asked, looking at Shinobu who had arrived and immediately attended to her partner, loved by the demon. smile. "Well if she dies it doesn't matter" commented Giyuu approaching them and Shinobu without preamble hit the jet hard, Nezuko only complained very afflicted "It was a bad joke" she sighed looking at the demon. "Don't say that please Tomioka-san- complained Nezuko almost sobbing. -I'm sorry- he apologized patting her shoulder to which she nodded.-That's why everyone hates you- I extol the insect pillar as usual -You don't have a sense of humor Tomioka- he huffed with annoyance. After the discussion and a couple of hours Muichiro seemed to regain consciousness. -My beloved- sighed the pink eye taking the hand of the young pillar of the mist -Wake up soon please- she asked caressing his hand.-Nezuko-chan!- shouted a certain redhead entering the room. room.-Let's see if it works- sighed the pillar of water entering behind Zenitsu who was about to hug the demon but in just seconds of achieving the hug, Muichiro woke up and quickly avoided and pushed the blond hard.-Tomioka- san that idea was very exaggerated- what I saw the redhead entering the room.-What was that! I want to try it too! - Inosuke yelled behind Tanjiro who scolded him and explained that this was no training. -It seems that love has you so stupid- commented Giyuu looking at the young pillar of the mist-Muichiro clenched his fists for tremendous insult of His partner, however, stopped sending Giyuu to hell mentally to focus on his future wife. "My love, I'm sorry for this," he said and complained ashamed, because the demon looked at him somewhat frustrated. Be careful, Muichiro only reciprocated gladly. "I'm sorry I made you wait and worry more," he apologized, leaving his embrace to caress the pale face of his beloved. "Waiting is one more demonstration of love," he replied, outlining a small smile. I taught that- exalted Giyuu raising his hand but complained when he was hit by Shinobu.-You are full of voodoo surprises of love- bufo the purple eye -Time for your medicine Muichiro-san- sigh leaving the mentioned on the small wooden table. Once everyone had left the couple, Muichiro hugged his beloved demon more freely. "I love you," he mentioned, lovingly reinforcing that warm hug. "I love you too, Tokito," he exclaimed almost sobbing and the named With amazement, sorrow and love, he ended the day kissing his beloved demon.