Tomioka's jealousy

Yes ... I'm fine- he stuttered and nodded blushing, the demon only outlined a top smile showing those teeth that distinguishes the demonic race.-Well ... well- I try to answer him without stopping smile, the pillar of the mist only outlined an embarrassed smile and then wrapped her arms around her. -It's just that I never thought it would get to this point- she explained lowering her gaze, she looked so beautiful next to her she thought about whether the young man They tried to chat a bit and when they were getting it right, a voice interrupted them and caused the beloved of the pillar outside. "Good no ... night" she said goodbye, hugging the one with mint green eyes who turned to blush. -Rest Nezuko- said goodbye kissing her cheek, she also blushed for such an act and with a smile she left her place.After a few days of work for the pillar of mist and even also, Nezuko's help to her brother and friends .  Finally they met again, there she was with the water pillar, Tokito confused went towards them because it seemed something serious. "Did something happen?" Asked the one with mint green eyes, the water pillar looked at him and shook his head.  Nezuko however got up and went to hug him but Giyuu quickly pushed her away with care.-Nezuko leave me a few minutes- she asked, stirring her hair, she confused she left that place and Tokito only saw how she left. without letting see where his beloved demon went. -I have spoken with Tanjiro ... rather I'll get to the point- he murmured -When I met them for the first time I almost killed her and boy was I going to make a serious mistake, what I mean Nezuko also became someone precious to me, "he explained and Tokito looked at him with a frown." I don't see the point. -Beware of jealousy Muichiro- I advise -I mean I see her as a sister, her and Tanjiro.  Since you confessed that you are in love with her, I tried to see how not to interfere in that because, as I said, she became like someone precious to me- he expressed pointing to a small wreath of flowers that apparently was given to him by his beloved. - I snorted crossing my arms while I saw that crown of flowers.-I was jealous- I finally confessed bluntly -Like Tanjiro, it is not that we distrust you but she is a young demon who stands out strong but barely lives that stage of feelings- he sighed shrugging his shoulders.-What ...?  He sighed heavily and then nodded "I live at risk, she lives at risk, rest assured that I will not hurt her, I just want to do my best to see her happy." He concluded. The next day. "Nezuko" mentioned the one with the smiling mint green eyes, The one named went up to him to hug him. "Won't you greet me?" Giyuu asked, confusing the young pillar, because he didn't even feel that he was there, however the young demon nodded and went to hug the jet. "What ... ? - He murmured still confused, the jet just climbed on his shoulder to the demon who had shrunk. - What?  I will spend the days that I can like this with her and with you- I explain calmly, great thought Tokito, Giyuu took care of his beloved very seriously. A few minutes passed and Nezuko played with the consent of Giyuu, when Tokito wanted to hug her the jealous one of the jet he got in and acted as normal and so on various things. On the other hand. -Mr. Giyuu takes better care of Nezuko- the redhead spoke, gaping at such acts. "Are you kidding Gopanchiro ?!  I could take better care of her! - Inosuke shouted pushing the almost named who just laughed.-Damn ...- complained the blond haired man looking hurt as Giyuu and Tokito passed with Nezuko.-What did you call me?! - Inosuke yelled starting to fight with the blond hair.  Tanjiro was going to intervene but preferred to continue observing a moment more in which Giyuu was "protective" with his sister. -Can you leave me with her? - He complained lying on the ground, the pillar of water looked at him with strangers while Nezuko caressed his face of the young man. I finally hug his beloved in peace. "Doesn't it stun you?" I ask her and she innocently shook her head, Tokito outlined a small smile and I just enjoyed that hug.