Finally, acheivement of love

Another new day for the couple, both Muichiro and Nezuko. Muichiro decided to go on a small mission nearby and Nezuko stayed to take care of his brother and friends after a slightly tough mission. Although Muichiro in great pain lied to his beloved that he was going on such a mission, since he was actually going to see her a great detail to his beloved.-Are you sure you won't tell Nezuko, I say, you just told him a lie...--It's a surprise, isn't it?- the mint green eye interrupted his friend Genya.-Friend, sometimes your plans consist of of surprise but in the end it ends badly- complained the dark-haired man shrugging his shoulders.- Well are you going to help me or not- sighed the mint green eye.- If I help you with everything because with this not, better tell me where we are going- he answered and he asked looking confused at his friend pillar of the mist. -We will go to the other district about a month ago I asked a lady to help me with a special kimono- I explain embarrassed with a small smile. -Truly friend, today Will you ask for Nezuko's hand?! - The dark-haired man stammered, extremely excited. -And now he understands. yes?- joking bufo to which his friend nodded laughing out loud. On the other hand.-Slow down brother- the young demon sighed looking at the redhead who let out an embarrassed laugh.-Nezuko better go and rest- he asked carefully moving the spoon away from soup that had the pink oji. -If you don't finish your meal I won't leave- denied looking at him reproachfully.-Feed my Nezuko-chan- asked the blond-haired smiling.-Do they feed you?- Inosuke asked without his boar mask finishing to eat or rather devour his food, Tanjiro and Nezuko laughed to see how their friend used to be naive, sometimes. "Stop eating like that," the blonde snorted, looking annoyed at the blue-haired man. "Make me, idiot!" blond who hummed in disgust. "Don't start..." the two brothers complained in unison. The other pillars were resting in the courtyard of the butterfly farm, or rather thinking about what Muichiro had asked of them. Exactly, he had asked them for a great favor. to help him with the rest to ask for her hand, not even half hides the light of day. -When there is no wedding- joked Tengen crossed his arms, leaning on one of the trees.-Thousand yen- joked the pillar of the wind raising his hand.-Love does not Uzui-san bets! - the pillar of love complained out loud. -While Giyuu prevents the proposal and the wedding- now the pillar of wind joked looking at the blue eye with a very pessimistic smile. -Now if a thousand yen - Tengen agreed after the other pillars laughed except for Mitsuri. -A thousand yen- Shinobu affirmed raising his hand.-You are not supposed to be his partner, with all due respect- inquired the pillar of the flame looking curiously at the purple oji. his perplexed companions. -What a pity... - Mitsuri shrieked looking at her two companions. -Leave them, it's their problem - consoled the pillar of the snake, feeling the shoulder of the pink-haired girl. - But when will the wedding be? - asked the pillar innocently -What the hell have you done Tengen, if Muichiro explained it to us even weeks ago- Sanemi refuted rolling his eyes. -Hahaha! - laughed the blond with reddish tips followed by the other pillars. rather he boasted the highest to which Sanemi only grumbled. The day passed slowly but finally Muichiro returned and left the box with the kimono in the room. "Everything is ready" Mitsuri mentioned with such joy, Muichiro nodded and left the room .Nezuko rested almost all day after she helped her brother and her friends. But the smell of her lover was impregnated and she quickly woke up coming out of her box. Finding herself with the detail that she had left for her. -Muichiro...- she muttered embarrassed opening that gift -My beloved- nostalgic, she took out that kimono. Muichiro with his respective Montsuki, so characteristic, waited anxiously for her beloved demon, which did not take long. When the moon's rays came out they came out and just reflected on her, her skin so pale, even so, even with everything that had happened, he loved her and was very grateful to Mitsuri for having helped him put aside his pride and seriousness to be able to feel the feeling of now. -My love- the young demon mentioned, taking the mint green eye out of his trance. -My love, let's go- I express taking his hand with much Honey, he often took her to the place where he would ask her to marry him. Little by little they approached the place until they ended up in a beautiful summit that left everything around beautiful by the moon's rays in sight. -My selfish thinking said that I would never it would be f eliz-exalted causing his beloved astonishment -Nezuko my love with you I have been able to know what it is to love and be loved- I confess sitting carefully together with her on the lawn.-My beloved our feeling was the fruit and development of how much we love each other - She spoke almost stammering however the young pillar of mist hugged her shoulder. -Nezuko could you agree to unite your life with mine- she asked showing him a small ring with her other hand. -Of course my beloved! I agree to be your wife, faithful companion, friend unconditionally and forever! - The young demon shouted, hugging him very carefully by the neck, although in seconds the mint green eye kissed her. And after that, several shouts and congratulations were given a short distance from the beautiful summit. -I refuse! - the blue-eyed jet shouted, approaching the couple, future spouses. -Giyuu! - shouted all the others and the named only He shook his head, Muichiro looked at him frustrated and Nezuko just laughed embarrassed. After that little incident they went to celebrate with their friends and acquaintances almost all night, then the couple slept together, snuggled in a hug so adonis. Finally, the achievement of love between Muichiro Tokito and Nezuko Kamado was given.