Pride

Nezuko tilted her head looking confused at the pillar of mist, just a few more seconds she reacted by helping him to rub his head. 

Muichiro could not react to more than just blushing a little, Nezuko smiled even though it was hampered by his bamboo muzzle.

"More respect" he limited to say, taking his hand away from him while looking elsewhere.

Nezuko only made a small bow.

Night- he said goodbye, walking away, when he got to his small room he decided to forget that, although his blush on his cheeks said otherwise.  She appreciated that proud little moment.

While Nezuko also returned to her room, she shrugged and settled into the box. The next day, Zenitsu was practicing with the three little helpers from the butterfly farm. 

Inosuke was being encouraged by Tanjiro and Nezuko was only sleeping in the box.  It seemed like a normal day for the pair of young people.

-As a pillar of love, I advise you to leave your pride- warned the pink haired girl with green tips looking at Muichiro who had a neutral expression, he seemed again sunk in thought

-Muichiro-san? "How long will it take that snail to get to its food ..." he sputtered looking from the sale, through some bushes, a small snail.  Mitsuri can't bear to laugh and better leave his partner alone.

"That medicine is horrible ..." Sanemi huffed entering the small kitchen.

"Even a snail will have pride ...?"

The smallest of the pillars whispered. Sanemi, who drank a liter of water, spat and laughed out loud.

-You are more and more strange Muichiro, stop thinking about stupid things- Sanemi buffed, wiping her mouth

-A snail would have no pride- added pushing the child with a broom to clean the floor.

-Who knows- she sighed tilting her lip, she stopped looking at the snail and cleaned the water that Sanemi had spit out.

                                         [...]

- Hey! A tray full of onigiris on the wooden edge. We are not deaf for you to yell at us! - Inosuke shouted now.

-If he hadn't yelled they wouldn't have paid attention! They could shut up- Zenitsu said, leaving flowers on top of his "beloved" Nezuko's box. 

Mpezo! - Inosuke defended himself pointing to Aoi who decided to leave the place. side.

-You are here Muichiro-san- Shinobu spoke looking at the named who was looking from afar at Nezuko's box adorned with some flowers on top.

-She will have pride ...?  muttered the young man with mint green eyes, Shinobu did not understand what he said and only left smiling.

Mora_Dulce15 you were the first little person who dedicated a star to me, and I name myself is his fanfic: '3Damlalpek548 sweet-nezu thanks for commenting xD