Discussion

A few weeks had passed since then, the couple continued to be happy regardless of their roles, hunter and demon. -You have become better since you were with your beloved, Muichiro-san- Kotetsu commented, handing over some things to the named. -Almost always You highlight that to me "he replied with an embarrassed smile" And I don't know but thank you "he thanked." I should say thank you to Nezuko-chan "he said starting to leave." Always "he confessed and nodded waving his hand at the young blacksmith who was also shaking his The young pillar of the mist continued to train his students until the end of the class, saying goodbye to them he went to get ready to go see his beloved demon. Nezuko for his part finished helping Aoi with some wounded mizunotoes. because of the missions they did.  Yes, in addition to helping her brother, she had thought of being part of the auxiliaries. "I look good Nezuko" I congratulate the blue eye, leaving some blankets on the small table. . -She is very good- confessed that embarrassed young man.-It is nothing- denied the demon with a small smile.-My beloved is very good- Muichiro spoke behind the demon who turned blushing, followed by hugging him.-Did she have a partner? - the young mizunoto asked, almost stammering. "I am her boyfriend," affirmed the black-haired man with mint green tips. Aoi and Muichiro quickly took their beloved out of there. -Before you reproach me, I did nothing wrong just towards that little job- explained the demon with total sincerity, her mistress blushed slightly and denied. -I trust you ... - Whisper somewhat embarrassed, Nezuko took him by the face and the same  As embarrassed as the pillar of the mist, I kiss him. At night. "Are you completely sure?" asked the mint green eyes to Nezuko who nodded. He walked with his partner to one of the nearby towns. However, in that same town, two pillars were trying to start a conversation. furious. "Tomioka-san is not noticeable," he complained, elbowing his stomach. "I'm really fine," he said again, looking at her with a slightly frown. "Well, it doesn't seem like it!" the purple eye repeated crossing her arms. That's how I am- I express shrugging my shoulders obviously.-Tomioka-san we are on a date! - I highlight the pillar of the insect even more annoying. -Well, what do you want? - I ask, looking away. ! - I cry taking him by the cheeks with much  pressure.-That hurts- he complained, taking her hands away to rub her already swollen cheeks -If you say so- he sighed tilting his lip with some annoyance- -You know we better just eat and now- he growled going to one of The small picnic areas of the town. .- I murmur frowning, internally I did not know what I would say -Well ... a technique that I am developing brings me dead- he whispered, clenching his fists.-You just had to tell me- said the jet looking at her.-And that's why I'm more in a bad mood, if I hurt you I'm sorry Tomioka-san- I complain pointing at her cheeks.-Hey, you should pause that if it affects you so much- I indirectly advise causing Shinobu to let out a sarcastic laugh.-I have to do it regardless of the consequence- I confess - I want a miso ramen- I emphasize.-I think the same- agreed the jet  , once they ordered they continued chatting, although neither one nor the other imagined that they would meet in the same picnic area. "So night?" The raven with mint green tips placing his beloved behind him. "Why so disagree, Tomioka?" Shinobu asked, joining the conversation. see his beloved.-However, I want to be with her and she with me! - the jet shouted, now looking at Giyuu with annoyance. scolding his beloved return to the farm.  Already there, Muichiro apologized more than once and Nezuka ended up apologizing with such an understanding smile. big smile.-I love you- I confessed hugging her, she reciprocated and after "I love you too" they slept together.