Solving doubts

Two pillars were sitting on the ground, one was confused and the other was somewhat out of focus.  The confused sigh and tried to get up but the deconcentrated took it by the sleeve of his haori.  The deconcentrated just by doing that insisted that the other stay, after releasing him he sighed heavily.

-Does a woman have pride? - asked the young pillar of the mist looking at his partner, pillar of water, Giyuu Tomioka.

You ask that ... and me? - whispered the black-haired man with a slight frown, the young man with mint green eyes cleared his gaze from some flowers so he could see the sky and shrug his shoulders. That blue sky. In the distance scolding could be heard, rather shouts of reproach to a certain boy.  Tomioka and Tokito observed where those scolding came from, they were from Aoi to Zenitsu and Inosuke who tried to get away with "defending his friend"

-How many times do I have to force you to take the medicine! Inosuke's legs who was standing, confronting Aoi. "Don't you see?"  Your medicine filth is disgusting! - Inosuke shouted and then sighed loudly causing his breath to come out of his boar mask.

-That medicine filth helped them to recover badly grateful!  I'm ready to defend and take care of my Nezuko-chan! '' Shouted the blond haired man, making Tokito's eyes widen.  He touched his chest, in the part of his heart.  He felt an annoyed reaction upon hearing those words from Zenitsu.

"Answering your question ..." Tomioka whispered but again they interrupted, he looked at those three and then he looked again at the young pillar of the mist. man- he nodded. 

Sorry if I'm direct- he asked and apologized looking with a frown at Zenitsu who was now kicking while Aoi decided to inject him who knows what.

-But if you are in love, you should give yourself time for what is called "love" - ​​almost ordering left his partner more confused.

-But and my work ...- There is always time for anything- he interrupted from afar , Tokito looked down and clasped his hands he steeled himself and went to a certain place.

-I knew you would have doubts Muichiro-san- Kanjori spoke very smiling, the named just nodded.

-Mitsuri-san how do I know, what is love? - Asked innocently but almost disconcentrated the one with mint green eyes.

"It's simple!" the pink haired one with green tips shouted very happy. Hours later.

Tell me ... Muichiro-san- stammered the blond haired man  a little confused. 

okno hahahahahaha xDD

If you want madrazos tell me with confidence ahahaha