Q & A (first part)

Answers (first part)

Let's go in the same order as in Questions, we start with MuichiroEl_Mokke_Happy question Why are you very jealous Muichiro? . -Where?! - He yelled turning to see what was said, however, he returned his sight with frustration -I don't like much that he is with other boys, if I'm jealous- I confessed and sigh ashamed.lunich4n asks What would you think if they told you that Nezuko of Are you unfaithful, Muichiro? PS: I'm going to steal Nezuko>:) - I can't even imagine my beloved doing that to me! - I shout -And don't you dare steal her from me! - he yelled and threatened, pulling out his katana with great fury.Aquario_Chan asks What would happen if Nezuko is Muichiro pregnant with you? -I ...- I mumbled stunned -I would be willing to do anything, I would not mind after all, she is my beloved and mother of our child ... Giyuu and Inosuke.-I'm sorry Muichiro, continue- his beloved apologized, very blushing, taking his brother who hummed to insults.Scremincookie asks If someone throws the wave to Nezuko, what would you do Muichiro? -Who dared to throw the I don't even know that to my beloved ...- he murmured again taking out his katana.-It was just a question that didn't happen, or maybe ...- Who? panditahr asks Would you kill for Nezuko? Would they take the next step soon? Why are you so beautiful? -First if and more if they hurt her- he answered and affirmed with great confidence -I am still thinking about the next step and that ...- That is very good Muichiro-san, good that you have In mind that other great advice! - Mitsuri interrupted causing the young pillar of the mist to be embarrassed. xDD-I don't have a routine, I just stay well- he confessed, wagging the length of his hair slightly with his hand. Nezuko-Wait- interrupted Muichiro to his beloved, in order to remove her bamboo muzzle. -Thank you Muichiro- gratefully giving her a big smile , causing blush and embarrass the named El_Mokke_Feliz asks, Have you thought about having children, if so, how many children would you have? I confessed outlining a small embarrassed smile. "Did you know that since Muichiro had a twin, his genetics can influence and maybe you and he have twins" I confessed looking at her with a mischievous smile. "Follow ... next question!" stammered the young demon. SeonMi12 asks How did your love for Mui-chan develop? Did you ever have feelings for Zenitsu or someone else? Have you felt jealous? -I always secretly admired him ...- he confessed covering his flushed face -Not really, I only see them as my friend, as a family ...- That hurts! Let go of me, Nezuko-chan! He interrupted and shouted the blonde haired man trying to go to her. "Go on" Giyuu spoke, taking an already shrieking Zenitsu. And if Muichiro-kun asks you to marry you? the couple since they were loving each other 737panditahr asks, Would you change Muichiro? Because you are so beautiful? Would you marry Tokito? -I could never, I love him- she denied and sincerely confessed -I don't consider myself beautiful, you are- I express embarrassed.-But you are beautiful! - Tanjiro, Zenitsu, Muichiro and Giyuu who then looked at each other confused. -Yes! Nizuka is very beautiful, "Inosuke interrupted, crossed his arms." And answering the third question, if when he proposes it to me I would accept without a doubt, "he affirmed, crossing his hands with a big smile. Tomalita asks, why are you so cute? Loveyou-It's just me, thanks for that - she thanked flushed but interrupted by screams behind her, since the others were fighting.TanjiroAisa_Deluxe asks What would you do if Nezuko wasn't your sister? Nothing northern, do not misinterpret but would you give yourself a chance with her? .Aquario_Chan asks what would you do if in the future Muichiro-kun is unfaithful to Nezuko-chan? ? Do you like Muichiro? What do you think of your sister's relationship? -He feels somewhat uncomfortable because taking care of her was my priority- I confess ashamed -Muichiro-san has proven to be good ... but here between us, I don't like it one hundred percent. ..- whisper. "Brother!" Nezuko complained from afar making Tanjiro turn around. "It's a lie, Nezuko!" He replied, shaking his hands. panditahr asks Will you marry me? Why are you so precious? Would you accept that Nezuko got married? -We would have to go out to think about that, don't you think? - He replied blushing but smiling -I don't know, but thanks for the compliment- he thanked.-Brother, Kanao I heard you- Nezuko interrupted with the named to Next to her. I keep seeing him and I never understood why xD-MY face is like that, genetics may be- he answered and presumed taking off his boar mask.Xxaustrie_emoxX asks, If I dare you to kiss Nezuko, would you? -Don't even think or imagine that- Muichiro interrupted Inosuke with his katana in hands-I send you many greetings, pretty, take care: p / - I answered waving my little hand xd Aquarius_Chan asks Would you marry me, don't you get tired of being so perfect? ​​-What is getting married? Big smile.SeonMi12 asks Do you like Aoi or someone else? -I don't like that witch! - I scream trying to hide some flowers -I'm not an idiot witch! I yelled throwing those flowers at him, leaving Aoi puzzled and annoyed at the same time.