Remedying jealousy after days of asking for her hands

Mitsuri placed two cups of green tea and a large plate full of dangos, then she looked at her partner, smiling, she invited him to sit down and when he did, she also took a seat. -Tell me, Muichiro- Do you distrust Nezuko? - questioned the pillar of love, looking expectantly at her fellow pillar. -No, she didn't distrust- she quickly denied crossing her arms. -Why are you really jealous? - I ask tilting my head. with her- he answered or rather snorted with annoyance.-First you should think calmly- exalted smiling -I'll give you a test- he mentioned turning to see Giyuu who was chatting comfortably with Nezuko.-It's necessary...- he muttered arching a He raised an eyebrow when he saw how his beloved demon laughed with Giyuu. Giyuu laughing, the world is ending. As Muichiro could not control his jealousy if his beloved demon was with the one who laughs the least and that same one is making her laugh. did you get jealous? - I ask Innocently, the pink-haired girl with light green tips. "I didn't," refused to refrain from responding correctly to his companion. "Nezuko-chan told me that when you woke up you were very excited and a little upset," she inquired concerned, slowly drinking her respective cup of green tea. .-You mentioned that in days you will ask for Nezuko-chan's hand, you shouldn't be jealous of absurd ideas- I advise after having eaten one of the few dangos.-It's just...it was a nightmare- he complained now pulling his hair -I love her!- I shout exhausted.-I know Muichiro-san- I support with a big smile -Tell me what your nightmare was about- he asked observing how the young pillar of the mist quickly drank the tea.While Tokito told him the nightmare in detail To Mitsuri, Nezuko continued chatting with Giyuu. "I don't think it's a good idea," the demon complained, letting out a small sigh to which Giyuu only comforted by patting her shoulder. her shoulder.-I can.. "Ask you more?" she stammered embarrassed, lowering her gaze, however Giyuu nodded with a slight smile. "Of course you can," she affirmed and Nezuko stopped embarrassing herself to give her a big smile. to think that she was days away from proposing to Muichiro. "How did you confess to Shinobu?" she asked curiously and Giyuu quickly came out of her trance. "The truth..." she muttered scratching her neck now remembering that. Flashback.- Be my partner- the purple oji mentioned to the water pillar who almost choked on the ramen she was eating.-Excuse me?- she questioned after having digested well, looking at her partner with confusion and discomfort.-What you heard Tomioka-san - He snorted with a very angry smile, the named gulped and looked at her with great annoyance. -I will not fall for your jokes Kocho- shook his head still annoyed but changed his expression when she suddenly hit him hard. -It's not an idiotic joke - growl just as mol This "Be my partner," he repeated now, squeezing the jet's wrist. "Why?" I ask, moving her hand away from her, making the insect's pillar more angry. I confess that I don't want you to stay like this- I conclude lowering my eyes.-Are you saying it for me or for you?- I exalted doubtfully but Shinobu quickly shook his hands.-I speak sincerely Tomioka- answered getting up, ready to leave.- I don't promise anything- he interrupted her before she left the picnic area -I agree to be your partner- he concluded and the purple eye turned to see him with a slight embarrassed smile. End of flashback. "It's not fair," the demon complained, hitting the jet's arm. "Ouch," she complained without a pained expression and Nezuko just hit him again. "What did I do?" she asked. "Why didn't you propose to her?" she complained crossing her arms. while pouting. -You will ask Muichiro for her hand, mine is the same but with courtship- I apologize confused and Nezuko only hummed moans of disgust. smiling. -Perhaps- he nodded and the demon hugged him lightly, astonished Giyuu reciprocated although then he turned to see Muichiro and Mitsuri who were approaching. -I have news for you- exalted the pink-haired girl with light green tips with a big smile. -I'm fine now - Said the green eye standing in front of the demon who walked away from Giyuu with great care. -That's good, my love! - I cry so happy, jumping into his arms. -I know, my love- he answered kissing her forehead. -Thank you very much Mitsuri- thanked in unison the jet and the d "That's okay," he said, then laughed out loud at what happened between Giyuu and Nezuko. "Jealousy overcome?" Giyuu asked the pillar of mist who sighed ashamed. "For her," he nodded now looking at his beloved. I love you so much- she concluded by quickly stealing a kiss causing Mitsuri to shout comforted and Giyuu just walked away expressionless. The wedding was closer apparently.