Midnight appointments

Although Muichiro arrived exhausted from that mission, he still had the strength to invite his beloved out, who happily agreed.  It was a very peaceful night and judging where they were going there was no danger since he and she had been in charge of exterminating nearby enemies before. -Sure you wanted to go out?  Please rest, I ask and I advise taking him by the hand, very concerned. "Being with you makes me feel good" I confess causing the demon to blush. - I affirm taking her cheeks to bring her closer and kiss her with great affection.-Bu ... well- I stammer after that kiss, taking her hand again, they continued walking through that town. However, Nezuko noticed that a small food stall was open like that that with force she took her loved one there.-You have to feed yourself well in agreement- smiling began to take the chopsticks to offer the first bite to her beloved.-Okay, I hope when you are my wife you continue treating me like that- she nodded and then was ashamed From what was said, internally he did not know why he said that and his beloved demon, like him, was very flushed. -It seems ... that Mitsuri-san is very idealistic- she murmured looking at him and it was true, the pillar of love was now inciting them to that join their  lives in marriage being still so young. And it was not only with them. "What does this mean?" asked the water pillar looking confused at the courtyard of the farm. "Just take a seat Tomioka-san" asked the purple eye prompting him to sit down The named without any expression did it. "At least you know how to play?" he asked causing the pillar of the insect to get upset. If you say so ...- he murmured, adjusting the game Tsume Shogi.-Go ahead- I made the first move, Tomioka didn't say anything and just continued, a few minutes passed and Tomioka was really winning but still they continued over and over again until they even crossed a little, a little more words. -It's too late- he said looking around, all the farms were dark and only his farm was lit.-Ara ara you are right- I affirm more calmly ordering the game. that and better go to sleep- he commented, putting the game away  table.-How considerate Tomioka-san- joked the purple eye getting up.  Until voices were heard being from his partner Muichiro and Nezuko.-Good night Shinobu-san, Giyuu-san- greeted the demon with a big smile taken from Muichiro's hand.-Good night Nezuko- I greet the pillar of the smiling insect .-I ...- Nothing right now you explain to me- the jet interrupted the young pillar of the mist, taking him along with Nezuko -Good night Shinobu- he said goodbye before walking away completely.-Ara ara ... what a protector- he murmured but Then he gave a little giggle.When Tomioka took the young people to another room, he let them go and crossed his arms, I wait for an explanation.-I asked him to leave- explained the one with mint green eyes, Giyuu frowned and then looked at Nezuko who was standing there. very embarrassed. .-Tsk- snapped the young man leaving the room.  Ion, of course, I closed the door but clung to listen to everything. "Did you think about it?" the young demon asked enthusiastically.  Who would not misinterpret that?  Muichiro was getting into jealousy as if they were accelerated magma.-First let me scold you- he interposed, sitting down at the height of the young woman -Be more careful please, what would have happened if there were enemies? - he asked and asked worried. We always secure the area, "she answered crossing her arms." Not for that we have to be confident, "she concluded by patting her shoulder." I'm sorry, "she sincerely apologized and Giyuu nodded, stirring her hair, then she more calmly outlined a smile" Tell me now " He insisted. "We only play Tsume shogi ..." he murmured, looking away although he smiled internally to himself.  Muichiro, still clinging, tried to deduce that and apparently, Giyuu had been with Shinobu for something they found them when they arrived.-I hope you progress more Giyuu-san- he encouraged with great joy causing the jet to cover his face, moved by the tenderness of his young man Demon friend. He went to his beloved pillar of the mist, which he ended up hugging in a warm hug. I hope you liked this little fragment and I'm sorry for the delay, you know, take care if: 3 !!