It was a coincidence

CLARIFICATIONS: I do not want you to misinterpret this chapter, I mean maybe you think that this was the Giyunezu but not dear readers, I had thought about this chapter for half a month, however I regret it, you know that I am studying and that. , enjoy it even though it's a little long <3Muichiro was sitting with his feet on a very nice little stream.  Thinking of that love for his precious, beloved demon.  But someone brought him out of his trance, hands covered his eyes.-Hey, how you think so much- said someone with almost the same voice as him, Muichiro opened his mouth and after walking away he saw his twin brother, Yuichiro.-Brother .. .- mumbled trying to hug him but he ruffled his hair.-Do you think about her? interrupted joker -To remind you, his anniversary is today- he said causing Muichiro to open his eyes at the same time.-Today! - he shouted worried since he had not had time to organize at least one evening. twin pointing to him around. -It's spring- he replied shrugging his shoulders, his twin raised an eyebrow and with annoyance sighed until Muichiro reacted -It's the spring festival! - He smiled, hugging him quickly. Muichiro quickly woke up from that dream to  To then see the panorama through the window and indeed, observing more of his calendar, that day was the spring festival. On the other hand, the demon lovingly concluded a small gift wrapped in nochigami and a letter which revealed something very detailed. , a vibrant crimson reddish color in the letters of both the letter and that gift. Very enthusiastically she clung that to her chest, imagining how her partner would take it. Leaving the details to one side. Muichiro-san was not lying but if something happens, do not hesitate to tell me - express stroking her hair.  to a kimono.  But luckily for him they were already exhausted and he had no choice but to return.  But I observe an older store and without giving up I enter there.-What is young looking for? - A grandmother asked happily, apparently she was the owner.-Excuse me, do you have a women's kimono? "Young man," the grandmother agreed, bending over to some drawers from where she took out some kimonos as a sample.  A simple kimono but with almost the same colors as the one his beloved wears, although the patterns were cherry petals. "This one," he asked with a small smile, just imagining his beloved dressing it. "Is it for his wife?" That the young pillar of the mist be embarrassed. "It's for my girlfriend," he replied, scratching the back of his neck, the grandmother laughed at what happened. - He said, putting that kimono in a box and then wrapping it in a nochigami paper. Do not forget to make your wish at the festival- I advise him and the young pillar of the mist said goodbye gratefully.When he returned to the farm he quickly looked for his beloved who was waiting for him sitting on his knees, observing the tree where the first time Muichiro had hidden to see it clearly, in the end l  or I end up finding. "Nezuko" smilingly leaned down to her to kiss her pale forehead. "Muichiro" replied the young woman hugging him, the named corresponded and without cutting the hug he sat down. "Happy anniversary" I express now embracing her from the waist.  The demon broadened her smile even more and affectionately kissed her beloved who reciprocated.-This is for you- she said after that kiss, extending those gifts to her beloved young pillar of the mist who took them.-I want you to use your gift. tonight- he asked looking at her causing her to blush however he nodded smiling.-Then open your gift tonight- she said embarrassed and Muichiro nodded releasing a slight smile, then he approached her and whispered those words in her ear. , most of the pillars had come out and Muichiro was waiting for Nezuko outside the room.  Nervous and eager to see her drove him crazy, he was imagining a lot with his beloved but some screams brought him out of his trance.-Nezuko-chan is so beautiful! - Zenitsu shouted inside that room, Muichiro forgot that his brother-in-law sometimes shared a room with him. his pair of friends.-Leave her now, Zenitsu! - Tanjiro shouted and reproached, Muichiro couldn't take it anymore and entered between annoyed and anxious.  When he saw how his brother-in-law and friend were holding Zenitsu of course looking at Nezuko who looked beautiful with his kimono.-Muichiro ...- mentioned the extremely flushed young woman, the one with mint green eyes could not more and fell with his hand on his chest "You are beautiful ..." he managed to say after the demon helped him up. After great talks between that group, finally the couple went to the town where everything was so organized.  That moment was just the two of them, of course, although Zenitsu tried to get in there, both Tanjiro and Inosuke and Giyuu prevented him from spoiling it. -Thank you Muichiro- thanked the demon hugging the named who responded by kissing her. After that kiss and the one with pink eyes nodded embarrassed.-I hope you like my gift- she said and Muichiro quickly raised her hand showing a bracelet on her wrist.-The letter ... was enough but thank you too Nezuko- she thanked and the named neck hug to once again dedicate a kiss. And that is how they concluded their first and unforgettable first anniversary, together just enjoying that time so much theirs.