Part 18

Jasmines POV
Today, while Piper is at gymnastics, I'm going out with Pippa, Renee and Emmy to celebrate my engagement. Wow, I'm engaged to the love of my life, things couldn't get better.

Anthony's going out with Daveed, Lin, Oak, Leslie and Chris. We decided I would get Piper from gymnastics, Anthony can stay out later if he wants.

After I pick her up, we decided to go on a walk. She skips down the street but then I'm pulled in to some ally. I yelled for Piper to run, so she could be safe and we weren't far from home . She didn't listen, she followed me.

I tried to get this guy off me, I couldn't. He demands I give him all my money and stuff but I didn't bring anything with me.

"The ring, give me your ring" he demanded.

"No" I yell at him, I still couldn't break free from his grasp.

Piper was just standing there, I'm sure she's terrified. The man keeps trying to steal my ring but I keep squirming and he can't

"Get off her" Piper yells, hitting him.

"Hey I don't wanna hurt you kid" he says, at least she ok for now

"Run home Pipes I'll be ok" I try get her to leave so she doesn't get hurt. The man slaps me.

"Leave her alone" she yells and kicks him where I just know it hurt him. He let go of me, Piper jumped on him as he crouched down, pushing him to the ground. I grabbed her hand and tried to run but the guy grabbed Piper

"That's it kid" he pushed her against the wall, she squirmed. I tried to help her, he told me not to step closer, he had a knife in his hand. I couldn't help her. We both yelled for help but no one came

"Leave her alone" I cried "you can take the ring just let go of her"

He didn't listen to me. I didn't know what to do, eventually I heard someone running towards us. I was scared, what if it's some other person coming to attack us. The loud stomps get closer, I hope someone's coming to help us.

Anthony's POV
I was just getting home, Jasmine and Piper are out on a walk. I went to open the door to our apartment building but then I heard quiet screams from down the road. It sounded like Jazzy, I walked in the direction of the yells, thinking I was hearing things but wanting to make sure.

They kept getting louder, I heard piper too. I started running towards where I heard the yells coming from, made my way down an alley where I saw some guy holding Piper against the wall, Jasmine crying behind them.

I started sprinting towards them, I got there and jumped on to the guy, pushing him over and grabbed Piper and Jazzys hand and we ran back home. Jasmine was crying, Piper wasn't.

We walked in the door and I locked it. Jas immediately hugged me, Piper just stood there before she broke down crying. I picked her up, we sat in the couch.

"H-he hit Jazzy, I just got mad at him." she cried "then he had a knife to me. I just wanted you safe"

"Shh, you're ok" jazzy soothed her, "I'm ok"

She calmed down and fell asleep on the couch. I guess we all did cause I woke up in a pile with them, Piper bolting awake in the middle of the night.

"Hey what's wrong" I ask her, she looks scared

"I- uh just had a bad dream is all" she says

"About what?" I ask

Jazzys still sleeping next to us. "Just about last night, you know- that man" she whispers, not wanting to wake Jasmine

"Oh. Are you alright" I ask her.

"Yeah" she yawns

"We should get back to sleep" I tell her. She nods and rests her head on Jazzy. We fall back to sleep and don't wake up again till the morning.

I woke up before the two of them, they were cuddled up together and it was the cutest thing ever. I took a picture to show them how cute they are when they wake up.

Jasmine woke up before Piper, I told her about how she woke up last night she was worried but I think Piper will be fine and she was.

We got up and ate breakfast. "Did you have any more nightmares last night?" I asked her

She just shook her head, "nope" she replied after finishing eating the food that was in her mouth.

"We've got to get you to school" jazzy said as we finished eating.

While she was at school, we just relaxed, mostly just laid on the couch watch TV. Then Jas sat up, "we should be planning our wedding"