Chapter 21

I do end up leaving work without Tai. It was getting so late and he wasn't answering my texts, so I sent one more telling him I was actually going to go home.

It's weird that I've only been there for two night and already think of it as home. I need to stop doing that. Even if Tai and I start a relationship, I don't think I should live with him right away. Sure, I've known him for five years, but it feels very fast after a decade long relationship.

I make a stop at a home decor store before I swing by the restaurant Tai was talking about and order an obscene amount of food, letting Tai know that dinner was waiting for him at home.

Back at the house, I quickly put together the little prank I thought up, courtesy of Kirishima's merch. I change into one of Tai's oversized t-shirts that hangs like a dress on me before going downstairs to lay out all the food.

Just as I get the last thing out on the table, Tai comes in.

"Honey, I'm home" he smiles goofily as he finds me in his clothes in the dinning room

"I hope you don't mind that I borrowed a shirt" I say, walking over to him and pointing my face up. He bends down and kisses me, balling his slightly smaller fist into the back of the clothing.

"Borrow whatever you want. Walk around naked if you feel so inclined" he kisses me again, lingering this time as he picks me up and sits me down on the table.

"Dinner will get cold" I mutter against his lips

"I'll have you for dinner then. You're always hot" he grips my thighs hard, but not enough to hurt.

"I hate to stop where ever this is going, but I'm actually pretty hungry" I say, pulling away and eyeing the delicious smelling food.

"Alright. But you're my dessert" he winks and kisses my head before pulling me into his arms for a good squeeze and then setting me in a chair.

"Did something happen today? I notice you're a little smaller" I say once we've both dug into our respective meals.

"Minor run in with some ruffians on our way back. Had to absorb some fat to pack some punch into my hits" Tai explains.

"Maybe it'll be easier to take you" I blurt out before I have a chance to think it through. I'm embarrassed and feel my face turning red.

"Did I hurt you last night?" Tai has a look of concern on his face

"Not at all, big bear" I reach across the table and grab his hand "you're just huge and a lot to adjust to, but you were so gentle that all I felt was blissful fullness"

"Would you say something if I did?" He asks

"Of course I would" I reassure him and we go back to eating in comfortable silence for a little while.

"Do you have a preference for how I look" he asks suddenly

"What do you mean?"

"My fat form versus my skinny form. Which do you like better?"

"I don't have a preference. You're attractive in both forms" I shrug, finishing off the last of my plate and leaning back in my chair, eyes getting heavy.

"You really don't care?"

"Not really. It's you either way" I smile at him before eyeing a plate of sweets. I'm too stuffed and quickly decide against it.

Tai beams back at me and stands, coming around to my side. He scoops me up and brings me to the end of the table without food and sets me down, pushing me down onto my back with one large finger.