Chapter 29

"Is it wrong that I was really turned on by that?" Tai asks, standing in the doorway between our offices after Liz tucked tail out of the room.

I'm texting Reigen to let me know she's on here way down then I send a couple more texts out before I set my phone down and walk over to him.

"It's weird to get turned on by me turning someone's life over on their head." I tease. I look around him and see that his office door is locked and I shove him back before closing the door behind me. 

"Ok, maybe not that part, but the authoritative tone..." he drinks in my body with his eyes and when the yellow eyes meet mine, they're full of want. Heat radiates from my center and my stomach clenches in anticipation.

"So you want me to be bossy?" I slip my hand in his pocket, to confirm that he is turned on. "Too bad you're still hurt"

"I'm never too hurt for this" his breath hitches as my knuckles run along the side of his length. "Please tell me you're done with work for the day."

"Almost. But you have an appointment first"

"What? I thought you cleared my schedule?" He tries to look confused, but it's obvious that he's more focused on what my hand is doing.

"I set something up for you" I smirk, taking my hand out of his pocket.

"Is this something I'm going to like?"

"Probably not"

"How much time do we have until then?" His rubs my arms with his large hands

"Maybe ten minutes?" I glance at the clock on the wall

"That's enough time" he squeezes my arms in and picks me up, laying me down on his desk. "I'm going to invest in your wardrobe and get you more skirts"

"Why would you do that?" I breathe as he undoes my pants and pulls it down to my knees. With my shoes on, it won't be easy to get them all the way off and he bends my legs, pressing my knees to my chest.

"To make this easier" a wicked smile spreads across his face as he kneels down in front of me and runs his tongue along my pussy. I jerk at the contact, but he holds me steady as I grab the edge of the desk above my head to keep me steady. "Gotta have my dessert"

"We're at work" I whisper shout without any feeling behind it. It feels too good for me to want to stop him.

"So I'll make it quick" he chuckles against me and it vibrates on my skin, sending goosebumps all over my body.

He plunges a finger into my waiting opening as he gives my clit the attention it's craving. I take one of my hands off the desk to bite my wrist so the sounds of what we're doing can't escape this room. The threat of the possibility of being caught makes this the forbidden kind of hot that I've always wanted to experience but was too embarrassed to ask for.

My toes curl when Tai starts to suck my clit, sending me over the edge and forcing me to bite down on my wrist to keep myself quiet. With one last long stroke of his tongue, he lets go of my legs and stands me up, readjusting my pants so they're back in place like nothing happened.

"What happened to your hands? When did that happen?" Tai asks when he looks me all over again.

"I tripped a little while ago. Scraped my hands up a little."

"Is it worse than the time you tripped over the rug that used to be in the lobby and I had to call medic because your hands wouldn't stop bleeding?"

"Why do you always like to bring that up when I trip?" I snatch my hands back from him, fake pouting. "Wait... is that why you got rid of that rug?"