Chapter 33

TW: Assault

Tai wakes me up with kisses while on top of me.

"Oh good you're up" he whispers against my skin.

"Five more minutes" I grumble

"Alarms aren't going off for another half hour" he replies, kissing down to my collar, pulling aside my shirt and teasing the exposed skin with his lips and soft touches.

"I could get used to this" I smile without opening my eyes and he travels lower. When his face settles between my thighs, I'm lost and arching and moaning. When I cum, I roll us over and slide onto him, setting a pace that gets him there quickly. Our alarms go off as he releases into me and we get cleaned up together.

"Leftovers sound good for lunch?" Tai calls as I come down the stairs

"Yes, perfect!" I reply. My friends are actually picking me up from work so I'm carrying an extra outfit and put a little more make up on than usual.

"Oooooooo who you trying to impress?" He teases when he sees me

"You" I wink and kiss his cheek, leaving a smudge of lipstick that I promptly wipe off. "And I like to dress up when I go out with the girls"

"Would you dress up when we go on a proper date?" He asks

"No. I would put in even more effort"

His smile is blinding as he finishes packing our lunch and takes my hand to lead me to the car. I fiddle with his hand that's resting on my thigh and we kiss for longer than we should in the car. By the time we're up in our office, I'm running behind schedule.

I stress work for a majority of the morning, ignoring any and all of Tai's attempts to distract me. I threaten him with putting him back on the patrol schedule especially since he's all healed up from Medic. He calls my bluff, knowing that I like having him around to bug me.

Kirishima and Reigen join us for lunch.

"Soooooo how are you two doing?" Kirishima asks, looking between Tai and me when we all get settled.

"We're good. How are you?" I counter

"We're very good" Tai winks at me and I roll my eyes at him.

"I need to get a date" Kirishima mumbles into his food.

"I highly recommend it" Reigen pipes up

"Speaking of... why isn't Clark joining us?" I ask

"They're lunch shift started an hour ago so I could cover phones for them." Reigen explains "they won't say anything but they're struggling a little bit with the extra work down there."

"We already put out a want ad and have a few promising applicants" Tai and I spent a little time yesterday going through them. "They should have help by tomorrow"

"Excellent" Reigen smiles "thank you"

"I'll be sure we hire someone super cute for Clark to look at" I tease. Reigen narrows his eyes at me. "Is that not what you meant by getting them some help?"

"I know you're joking, but I don't like it"

"Sucks being teased about a relationship, doesn't it?" I can't remember the number of times he teased me about Mike.

"Yeah" he grumbles into his food.

"Maybe we should hire a nice young lady so Kirishima can get a date" Tai offers

"I appreciate the offer, but I'm kind of interested in someone" Kirishima replies, turning as red as his hair.

"Who?!?" I ask very enthusiastically "I want to help. How long has it been since you've been interested in them?"