Info Dump

Before I can even right the first chapter there are some basic things you readers need to know.
In this universe the events of World War 2 never happened. The gods had not yet received the Great Prophecy and Hitler never went to war, as such the Big 3 still sired children. That was until the appearance of quirks and birth of AFO. Demi-gods with quirks had weaker godly powers than their siblings, the weaker the quirk the stronger the godly power and the stronger the quirk the weaker the godly power. Now with AFO he had almost no godly powers due to his quirk except for a minimal control of shadows. AFO the went full Hitler.  Crazy with power and angry at the gods on behalf of his father he killed millions and had tried to take over Japan so he could attack America and burn Olympus and Camp Half-Blood to the ground. However he was expenentially slowed down via OFA. Things with the gods sort of went like cannon. They received the prophecy, the Big 3 decided to aire no more children and the did so for years untill Zeus sired Thalia. Things then continued to cannon. Poseidon meet Sally and they had Percy. However this is were things change even more. Poseidon got drunk on a party in Olympus and ended up in Japan and saw Inko who was, at the time 'dating' Toshinori. He then did the classic Greek God thing, he raped a woman he found attractive. He erased how he looked from her mind and left. Thing was Inko had slept with Toshinori earlier and as such by the end she was pregnant with 2 children from 2 different fathers. That can actually happen in real life. Time skip to when they were born, Inko and Toshinori only held Izumi while the nurses tended and eventually had to name Izuku, by giving him a male sounding version of his sister's name. The rest will be explained in the rest of this book.

P.S Character Bios won't happen and I will just insert pictures of how characters look when appropriate.