Chapter 26 : The Start of Revenge

Izuku POV:

As I walked back to the Jaeger base, I could only stare at the card. I didn't know why. I was happy with the Jaegers and I got the training I needed to protect myself. This place would just remind me of that bastard of a father I had never wanted me. I eventually just sighed and stuffed the card in my back pocket. If anything it would be a good experience to go there.

Anyways when I entered the base I saw everyone running around screaming, "Where is he?" Henry, however, was screaming, "I DON'T KNOW! AHHHH! WHY DID WE TEACH HIM HOW TO ESCAPE!" I rolled my eyes for what felt like the 100th time that day. I silently walked behind him and tapped his shoulder. "I went out for a run," I said in an emotionless tone that had developed over the year.

Everyone turned around at lightning speed and rushed towards me. My eyes widened and I dodged each one of them, at least until Ash appeared behind me and hugged me with such superhuman strength it felt like my back broke. Then everyone else joined in the hug and doubled my pain and blocked off my oxygen supply. "I can't breathe," I wheezed out. They didn't hear me and continued the hug.

The next thing I knew I blackout and had a nightmare. The dead bodies of everyone I loved started to slowly come towards me whispering out, "Why didn't you save us. Why?" Then Izumi's voice rang out, saying, "He's a Deku, that's why. Once a weakling always a weakling." Then I was strapped to an all too familiar chair and All for One was in front of me. He said, "How true she is? He couldn't even beat me, and he is a demigod. How weak and boring he is, but not useless." Then he called out, "OH JASON! IT'S TIME TO HAVE FUN!"

Then the world flipped and I was in the room Jason tortured me in. Jason then suddenly appeared before me and broke my finger on a left hand that appeared. "AHHHHHH," I screamed out in pain. Jason then continued to break my fingers while saying in a sing-songy voice, "What's 1000-7? What's 10007? What's 1000-7?"

In a sad and broken tone, I replied, "993. Please stop. No more blood. No more blood. No more blood."

Then I woke up.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I woke up in the infirmary with everyone looking at me worryingly. I didn't know why until I realized I must have been talking while I was unconscious. "I don't want to talk about it," I said while not being able to stare any of them in the eye.

In a flash, the mood of the room brightened up and Adrien said, "No problem man. If you don't want to talk we won't force you to." Everyone else nodded in agreement, but I could tell they wanted me to open up. However, I wasn't ready. Instead, I muttered out, "Thank you." Everyone was a little disappointed, but Kari slapped them all in the back of the head. "Don't you guys remember we had something important to tell him?" "Oh yeah," Henry said while rubbing the back of his head. Lois then spoke up, "We have a mission tomorrow and we want you to join. You've been trained to a point where you could give us a good fight. We know you're ready for your first mission." I was a bit nervous but determined and I asked, "What's the mission?" Grace then chuckled a bit and said, "We don't really know." "What do you mean you don't know," I asked.

Henry then responded with, "The mission is - but weird. The U.S government hired us and even paid us 3 billion upfront, and said they would pay us 4 billion after the mission. We've been hired by the government before but we have never been offered this much money. It might be a trap, but we don't know." I raised my eyebrow, but I wasn't the leader of the team. I shouldn't question it, and even if it was a trap everyone was strong and could escape if need be. "When is it," I asked. "In a week, but we want to give you your costume now so you can get used to it. Also, you need to give us your codename the night before," Henry responded. I nodded and said, "Ok. Where's my costume." Lois then pulled out an open briefcase and showed me the contents.