Chapter 25: I Meet a Mean Blond, an Idiot Surfer, and a Goat

I made a new cover, I don't know whether it's good or not so I would appreciate some feedback. I also changed the title to something a little bit more catchy...at least in my opinion. Anyways does anyone know any good, and free image editing softwares? It's been hard to find things that would fit Izuku after this book, especially since there is one character in mind that would be perfect for Izuku if HE JUST HAD WHITE HAIR! Either way, lets being the chapter.

Izuku POV:

After the initial fight against the brown-haired male, which I assume to test my mastery, I was led to the living room. The living room was a room with a carpeted floor, bulletproof windows, at least I hope they were a bulletproof win, a large semi-circle couch with a T.V in front of it, and the kitchen right across from it.

Sitting on the couch was a total of 6 people in casual clothing. 4  females in the early 20's to early '30s, a boy who seemed to be in his late 20's, and a person whose gender I could not tell that was about my age. Then the brown-haired male said, "These 6 are part of the Jaegers," in an upbeat tone.

I rolled my eyes and waved my arm, "Hello." They waved back and in unison said, "Hi." "Creepy much," I muttered under my breath. "What did you say," they said in unison once again. Then the brown-haired male spoke up, "Come on guys. No need to creep out the new guy." The boy and unknown laughed it off while the ladies said sorry. Then an awkward silence washed over the room. With no idea what to do and no care for what they thought I grabbed my music played from my bag that I still had on me and started to play music. The song that was played was Karma by a band/singer called AJR.

When the song was at the halfway point one of the females tapped my shoulder and asked, "What's your name?" She had red hair and pale purple eyes and tanned skin. I scowled and said, "I won't say until you guys introduce yourself." She shrugged and told me, "That's fair. My name is Martha Hill. Anything involved with the human mind I can manipulate. I called it Brainiac which also happens to be my codename. I also know how to use daggers. " Then the boy, who looked like Leo if he was a teenager, spoke up, "My name Adrien Rodriguez. I can produce thin strings from my knuckles which are 100 times as strong as spider silk. My codename is Puppeteer." After him, I heard a female voice say, "My name is Kari Hammada. I am immune to poisons and I can create poisons, but I need a conduit for it. In simpler terms, I can't create it out of thin air, but as long as I have something that can introduce poison into a body I can make deadly poisons. I usually use my katana or senbons. My codename is Akame." I looked back to see the person who had a katana at my neck and saw a woman in her teens with straight black hair and red eyes. She seemed to be Japanese just like me. I narrowed my eyes at her but quickly refocused my attention when someone else spoke up. "My name is Grace Murphy. I can turn invisible at will but I can also duplicate myself. Each one of my clones is just like me but the more there are at any one time, the weaker they are. We share one consciousness. I am proficient with my energy weapon that can be a knife or whip. My codename is Poltergeist." The person who spoke up was a dark-skinned woman with black, curly brown hair, and heterochromia eyes. One was grey and the other was a light green.

When she finished speaking yet another person spoke up, "My name is Lois Darkholme. I can shapeshift into anyone I kiss. I use pistols, throwing knives, and daggers. My codename is Masquerade." Lois was tan with brown hair and violet eyes. After Lois, the person around my age spoke up a little bit shy, "My name is Ash Allen. I can heal people and regenerate them. I mostly use snipers if I have to fight but for the most part, I stay behind the scenes and keep them informed on what's happening. My codename is Saint" They had blond hair, hazel eyes, and had very light skin.

Finally, the brown-haired male spoke up. "My name is Henry Allen. Ash is my daughter. When I activate my quirk, in 40 seconds I get control of any random element for 5 minutes. After the 5 minutes are up I have a 10-minute cooldown. I use a three-section staff and a switchblade like yours. My codename is Boss/King because I am the founder of the Jaegers, the most wanted group of assassins in the world. Now we introduced ourselves time for you too." I smirked and responded, "My name is Izuku Valdez. I can control water and freeze it. I can also draw water out of plants. I can breathe underwater as well as heal myself with it. I don't know much else about my powers if there is anything else/ I use a wooden staff with a hook at the end and a switchblade...but... I think I want to learn how to use a dagger. It reminds me of someone I care about." Henry then smiled and said, "Well welcome to the Jaegers Izuku...if you can last until your first mission." I smiled defiantly.  I thought that if these guys were the most wanted group of assassins in the world and have a base like this they must have been really strong.