Chapter 21: I Hate Girls in Silver Parkas

Who else realized that Haruka from Free Iwatobi Swim Club is the anime version of how Percy would look. It is insane. Also, forgive me if I mess up on how Zoë talks in this chapter.

Izuku POV:

I woke up blindfolded, my arm and legs were chained up, and from what I could feel I only had my underwear on. That meant my staff and necklace were taken off, along with my backpack. "Ugh, not again," I muttered knowing this experience was going to suck, and it was.

I knew I had neither the strength to break the chains, I wasn't good enough with my powers to use them on the chain, nor had I the ability to outrun the girl who caught me. I decided to not try and escape and make it harder on myself. As a result of the stupid decision, I decided to whistle the mickey mouse tune.

Before I knew it I heard the voice of the girl who caught me shout out, "SHUT UP WITH THY IRRITATING WHISTLING." In retaliation I continued to whistle, but louder this time. In a way, it was saying, 'TRY AND MAKE ME,' and she did, she decked me across the face. "Well that was unnecessarily hard, princess," I said in an annoyed tone.

I shouldn't have said that. At being called a princess she decked me across the face. "OWW! You know if I am going to be tortured I want to at least see your face. It would make this a GREAT bonding experience," I said sarcastically. I didn't want to be unblindfolded, but I and my big mouth screwed me over. The girl tore off my blindfold and spit in my face. In retaliation, I spit in her face and said, "I think mine was better."

Then I felt two arrows penetrate my back and my blood flow down, which I successfully tried to ignore the sensation. "GOD DAMN IT THAT HURT LIKE HELL," I screamed out as I looked behind me and saw two girls behind us with silver parkas on and bows held at the ready. 'Of course, I walked into a feminist Hunters of Artemis wannabe group,' I thought bitterly.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when the girl in front of me, the one who punched me across the face, said, "It would do thou well not disrespect me, boy.'' I rolled my eyes and responded, "I don't know, it's fun. If I am going to be tortured may as well get a kick out of it." The girl, who had perfect brown hair and chocolate brown eyes, grabbed a silver hunting knife and stabbed me through the stomach. "God that hurt," I whispered out in pain. "Tell me why thou had snuck into our camp," she asked with a glare. "I don't know what you think I was here for, but I saw meat and I ate it and gave some to my dog. I don't think that-," I was cut off by her twisting the knife. "FIDDLESTICKS," I screamed out. "Tell me the real reason thou snuck in here, thou lying scoundrel. No male does something with no malicious intent," she said not believing a word I said.

I was annoyed by her lack of trust and said, "Look lady I don't know what you expect a 9-year-old to do. I was just hungry." She then grabbed a whip from god knows where and started to whip at my front and drew more blood, which I tried not to look at. "STOP LYING KNAVE!"

She stopped after a few more whips. "I will be back tomorrow and maybe then thou will have enough sense, to tell the truth."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

This went on for 6 more months. In those 6 months, I was beaten and whipped every day, for the assumption that I was lying. The only breaks I got were when the camp moved, in which I was blindfolded and put into the cage where Amaterasu was located. Those were the best days.

The only, and depressing upside was that I practiced my powers at night and that I turned 10. I mostly practice drawing out water from plants, using it to heal myself, and freezing and unfreezing what I wasn't using. Eventually, I got good enough with about 3 gallons worth of water that I could freeze it in an instant. I was happy with how I progressed. I could now protect myself if they decided to attack me. As a result, 6 days after my birthday, I finally decided to try and escape by freezing the chains and breaking them off after they start to brittle.

However, my plan was interrupted when the girl, whose name I eventually found off was Zoë Nightshade, walked in. "So princess Zo-zo what are we doing today? More stabbing, some whipping, or maybe just maybe punching and kicking? I prefer the last options." "Shut thy mouth, thou is a vile and unpregnant knave. Thou should tell the truth. M'lady would still be willing to let you go," she said with venom. I rolled my eyes and asked, "Who is this m'lady you always talk about?"

She then started to speak with pride, "Lady Artemis of course." "I wonder who would name their child after the goddess Artemis." She then glared at me and said, "She is not named after Artemis, she is Artemis." "The Greek gods don't exist. That is insane," I said in obvious disbelief. She kneeled down and stared at me straight in the eyes, "Tell me boy, has thou not noticed what would be considered insane. Weapons that do not hurt others, people not seeing what thou had seen, monsters who should not exist, or power when thou should have none or power that is different than what is already present. That is proof the gods exist. The mist covering mortal eyes, monsters who hunt down demigods like you, godly metal finding mortals weak, and the ichor running through your veins granting you unprecedented power. Tell me, boy, do the gods not exist."

I was at a loss for words. Hinata could not see the knife, nor was she hurt by it, the monsters who exploded in gold dust, and being able to control water. 'Is she right,' I thought.

I shook my head and simply replied, "Whatever you say Zo-zo, but why do you talk like that. If you think it makes you sound elegant, well I have news for you. My dog speaks more eloquently than thee" I should not have said that. I will regret saying that for the rest of my life, it was the cause of the catalyst that left me all alone.

Anyways, after I said that Zoë left the room and came back a few minutes later dragging an Amaterasu who was now the size of an adult Tibetan Mastiff. ''W-what are you doing," I asked very nervously. She responded with a wicked smile while saying, "Hunters you may kill this monster." The hunters then shot Amaterasu through the heart. "No," I whispered out as Amaterasu blew up in an explosion of gold dust.

At first, I was in denial, but that soon turned into sadness, which turned into anger even faster. "I WILL MAKE YOU ALL PAY," I screamed out as I tore off my chains and made an ice spear. I didn't even notice the wind speeding up and snow starting to fall like a snowstorm.

All I was focused on was revenge and I shot the spear and pierced it through the heart of the hunter who shot Amaterasu's heart. The rest of the hunters raised their bows and tried to shoot me, but the snow and wind slowed the arrows just enough so I could dodge them, but one arrow pierced my chest and I fell down and saw an auburn-haired 12-year-old girl shining in the silver light of the moon. She was the last thing I saw as my world turned black. I don't know exactly how I stayed alive, but I know Khione helped. How did I know, well that is simple, my blood was on snow after all.

So before I get smoke in the comments by people saying the Hunters would never do that, are you sure they wouldn't. Over the thousands of years, they probably tortured and killed thousands of male, regardless of age. They obviously don't trust males, and never really faced the trauma from men. For example, even after thousands of years Zoë was still bothered by what happened with Heracles. I'm not even sure Artemis gives them real therapy and just teaches them to hate and resent men and how to fight. Also, see there was a reason for the blood thing with Khione from chapter 4. Also also, I was really debating having Amaterasu live, but then too much, and more than what I want, would change. Anyways, I hope you liked the chapter. Bye.